The Masters Tournament 2020

heso

4 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

DJ is going to regret not taking advantage of 2.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2918047-masters-2020-sunday-tee-times-tv-schedule-live-stream-predictions

"The simple truth is Johnson's lead has trimmed the list of viable contenders to only a handful, barring a collapse. The problem for the world No. 1 is that he has a history of such letdowns; he's held a 54-hole lead in four majors before this one and won none of them.

Nevertheless, his confidence for Sunday is well-founded.

"If I can play like I did today, I think it will break that streak," Johnson said, per Doug Ferguson of the Associated Press. "Tomorrow, it's just 18 holes of golf. I need to go out and play solid. I feel like I'm swinging really well. If I can just continue to give myself a lot of looks at birdie, I think I'll have a good day."

15 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Would be fun to see Rory make a charge.  Hope Patrick Reed has a difficult day...  DJ is probably gonna need to make a few mistakes to lose though.

Gotta love Augusta when the greens get faster on the back 9

Rory has stolen a FedEx from DJ. Stealing a Masters would be a real fuck you. 

He has a lot of work to do - though. Doubt the winner finishes above -16 or -17 even.

Just now, ztejas said:

Rory has stolen a FedEx from DJ. Stealing a Masters would be a real fuck you. 

He has a lot of work to do - though. Doubt the winner finishes above -16 or -17 even.

Probably not a 65 out there today for sure... Glad to see Augusta playing hard to get during the final round...   😁

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Probably not a 65 out there today for sure... Glad to see Augusta playing hard to get during the final round...   😁

He'd be 12 under right now if he had just gone even in the first round.

But, you know, Rory gonna Rory. Hope he can get out of this mid-career crisis he's in. 

14 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Spieth at -3       Birdie on #15 for 4 in a row... 🤘

Surprise.... horribad shot on #16 par 3     (but it's dry 😋)

Tried to hit a fade into right pin position... ends up with a pull into left bunker.  Seems like Spieth needs to stick with aiming right...

Bogey on #16...  back to -2 for Jordan

Edited by LTtxfan

15 minutes ago, Zeus said:

This woman just starts to talk right during every fucking backswing jesus

I like how Dottie says that most shots are easy. DJ on 2, side hill,  downhill lie, hole to the left, she says he has the perfect club for this shot. Lol, there's no club for that shot. 

"Guys, if there ever was the perfectly plugged ball, this is it. He will be very happy when he sees this plugged ball in the bunker, zero green to work with, he should leave this within a couple inches"

• Like 1