The Masters Tournament 2020

heso

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Hey now - not over yet. Rory can get to 20 if he goes birdie, birdie, eagle, birdie, eagle, birdie, birdie, birdie to close. 

He can get to 20 if he goes par, birdie, birdie, eagle, birdie, eagle, hole in one, birdie, birdie, birdie.

Way too early for this kinda of talk but just crossed my mind anyway...

masters.com gonna be able to handle the bandwidth if there is a playoff and cbs goes off air for NFL?

CBS wouldn’t be that dumb would they? Would be worse than Heidi if they went off air for Bills vs the sooner little person.

Edit: or perhaps that’s why the leaders are schedule to end over an hour before NFL late game... to bake in time for a potential playoff 

Edited by UTexasFight

1 minute ago, UTexasFight said:

Way too early for this kinda of talk but just crossed my mind anyway...

masters.com gonna be able to handle the bandwidth if there is a playoff and cbs goes off air for NFL?

CBS wouldn’t be that dumb would they? Would be worse than Heidi if they went off air for Bills vs the sooner little person.

Edit: or perhaps that’s why the leaders are schedule to end over an hour before NFL late game... to bake in time for a potential playoff 

Not looking like there's going to be a playoff, and if there was, CBS is not going to take the fucking Masters off-air for a regular season NFL game. The ratings would probably be a wash and I doubt they are prepared to deal with the complaint firestorm that would ensue.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Not looking like there's going to be a playoff, and if there was, CBS is not going to take the fucking Masters off-air for a regular season NFL game. The ratings would probably be a wash and I doubt they are prepared to deal with the complaint firestorm that would ensue.

Its not complaints they should be worried about if they did that.  Some very powerful people would be extremely pissed

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Agreed, unless you live in Vegas, Denver, LA, Miami, Buffalo, or Arizona.

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yeah they are. They talked about it. If it goes long,  live coverage will go to ABC. 

1 minute ago, pops said:

Yeah they are. They talked about it. If it goes long,  live coverage will go to ABC. 

Ah okay, that makes more sense, actually. I think UTexas was raising the possibility that it wouldn't finish on network TV which would be ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, pops said:

I love the Masters.

ANGC: ”yes, cbs we love you as our long-standing TV partner!”

cbs: “we need y’all to be done at 3pm for football.”

ANGC: “sure thing*”

* “but if we’re not, we’re putting the most dramatic part of the tournament on one of your biggest competitors.”