The Masters Tournament 2020

heso

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

And Wie does neither. 

I can't even watch the featured group channel. She is like notah begay if he was born with even worse fetal alcohol syndrome. And then was raised in the valley.  And somehow knew less about golf than me. And finished every statement with her voice going up like it was a question. 

Not a fan. 

2 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Faldo keeps taking these veiled shots at Bryson, talking about how the "bombers" aren't doing well. I guess DJ isn't a "bomber" Nick?

And goddamn DJ is just unbelievable. He's doing what Bryson acted like he was going to do.

Faldo is a smarmy British cunt that enjoys looking at himself in the mirror. His analysis is limited to mild insight and waxing poetic about when he played at Augusta 40 years ago.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Faldo keeps taking these veiled shots at Bryson, talking about how the "bombers" aren't doing well. I guess DJ isn't a "bomber" Nick?

And goddamn DJ is just unbelievable. He's doing what Bryson acted like he was going to do.

I think he is only talking about DCB. He was almost giddy this morning when it looked like bryson was going to miss the cut. 

A bit ironic coming from one of the biggest douchebags and probably most hated player of his time. 

Bryson can eabod, but fuck faldo. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

That graphic showing DJ's last 6 tournaments is wow. 2 wins, 3 seconds and a 6th. How could anyone not have picked him to win this week?

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

DJ does what Bryson wants to do, but under control.  I can’t believe I just typed that.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Rory is 9 under on his last 21 holes. That is absolutely scorching.

Threw $5 on him after the second round at +4000. Also took Fleetwood at +2500, Koepka at +2175 and Scheffler at +8000.  Rory is the only one doing shit, so I guess that's who I'm rooting for now. 

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

I feel the same way. All the talk about bombing it and driving par 4s, i'm like there's already a guy who does that and does it extremely well....his name is DJ.

DJ’s “don’t give a fuck” attitude might be the best thing on earth for someone blessed with his ability.    Daly had that ability to an extent, but not like DJ.   And now that DJ can putt, it’s nightmare fuel for the other guys.  

11 minutes ago, pops said:

I think he is only talking about DCB. He was almost giddy this morning when it looked like bryson was going to miss the cut.  A bit ironic coming from one of the biggest douchebags and probably most hated player of his time.  Bryson can eabod, but fuck faldo. 

Narcissists don't like other narcissists...  😁

17 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Bryson and DJ currently each have one major. Who do y’all think will have more in ten years?

There's the age thing, DJ will be 46 in 10 years. I would say, this years US Open included, DJ has been far and away the better golfer than Bryson. I'll go with DJ even though his window for winning majors is smaller. 

1 hour ago, Dewey said:

There's the age thing, DJ will be 46 in 10 years. I would say, this years US Open included, DJ has been far and away the better golfer than Bryson. I'll go with DJ even though his window for winning majors is smaller. 

DJ is the better golfer right now, but BDC is still figuring out what he wants his game to be as he enters his prime. I don't like either guy, but if I was making that bet I would take Bryson to win more majors. 

Just now, Blotto said:

DJ is the better golfer right now, but BDC is still figuring out what he wants his game to be as he enters his prime. I don't like either guy, but if I was making that bet I would take Bryson to win more majors. 

Why would you not like DJ? He likes hitting the long ball, banging 10’s, and snorting rails just like all of us

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

What’s the deal with the greens? Not cut? Still wet?

They got a shit ton of rain early this week. Most courses would be borderline unplayable still but their sub air is helping a ton. 

And this is hardly the first time there has been weather at augusta and the greens were soft. 

4 minutes ago, pops said:

They got a shit ton of rain early this week. Most courses would be borderline unplayable still but their sub air is helping a ton. 

And this is hardly the first time there has been weather at augusta and the greens were soft. 

completely different deal these days with drivers going 350