Parks and Rec to air a brand new episode next Thursday

Goo Punch

Thought they all found their characters again really well. Loved the minor character drop-ins especially Dennis (but missed Jean Ralphio's sister). The sound/video from Aziz was pretty weak but otherwise technically really good show.

Hope it got a huge rating and maybe can spur some other quarantine episodes just for something fresh.

On 5/2/2020 at 1:22 PM, henrygandorf said:

adam scott didn’t look right. botched face-lift?

damn, you weren't kidding. i was pretty hammered the first time i watched, so i threw the special back on in the background right now while i get some work done, and as soon as i looked up and saw his face i audibly reacted. his cheeks are so wide they extend beyond his ears. definitely noticed it this time around.

follow-up question for hg: what's in the water in LA that makes everyone (including the men) do this? i recently googled the guy who played Martin Keamy on LOST, and even he has had a bunch of work done on his face. Meaning even the guy who will only be typecast as a bad guy/villain is getting surgery to make him look more young and girlish. what is the deal?