Cavs vs Pacers

Machinator

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Dude stop. Indiana shit the bed. Lebron is their daddy.

Also, a lot of pissed off and happy people on that lost shot. Line was Cleveland by 4.5 or 5.5 depending on your book.

Don't worry about what I post. They got fucked in game 5 and fucked in this game on the Turner foul. If you can make an argument specific to those 2 plays, fine. If not, shut the fuck up.

19 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Don't worry about what I post. They got fucked in game 5 and fucked in this game on the Turner foul. If you can make an argument specific to those 2 plays, fine. If not, shut the fuck up.

Lmao! Lebron winning really grinds your gears. The classic whine about the refs after a game doesn't go your way. I know you can't accept the greatness of Lebron and will devalue him at any chance you get. Lebron goes off the court with a cramp and the Cavs actually extend the lead. But it's all the refs? Riiiiight. 

And that was not goaltending at all. I know you wanted it to be but it wasn't by the letter of the law.

7 minutes ago, Machinator said:

It was goaltending. The league even admitted it.

Of course, the league also incorrectly ruled on the out of bounds call to the Pacers on the play before that.

Meh. Damage control to throw a bone to the whiny Pacer fans. And like you said, the play before was missed so it cancels itself out.

Also, Lebron came down and nailed a 3 to win the game. So they would have won by 1 instead of 3? Yeah the Pacers probably would have defended differently and Lebron is probably not taking that shot down 2. It would have probably been Korver or JR Smith. Still, he nailed the 3 to win it. They allowed him to get a pretty free release.

And are we not going to talk about them shitting the bed in game 4 at the end? When they could have taken a 3-1 lead? No. It's all refs fault as always. Pacers shitted this series away.

31 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Lmao! Lebron winning really grinds your gears. The classic whine about the refs after a game doesn't go your way. I know you can't accept the greatness of Lebron and will devalue him at any chance you get. Lebron goes off the court with a cramp and the Cavs actually extend the lead. But it's all the refs? Riiiiight. 

And that was not goaltending at all. I know you wanted it to be but it wasn't by the letter of the law.

Yeah it does, but what really grinds my gears is outcomes of games altered because of bad officiating. The game 5 missed goaltend was pretty egregious and changed the outcome of the game. I would have the same opinion whether or not it was Lebron. You have no room to be talking about what grinds anyone else's gears. You have posted 10-1 negative stuff about Durant. And yeah it gets tired, especially since he was a Longhorn, but I haven't tried telling you to stop....lmao

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

Yeah it does, but what really grinds my gears is outcomes of games altered because of bad officiating. The game 5 missed goaltend was pretty egregious and changed the outcome of the game. I would have the same opinion whether or not it was Lebron. You have no room to be talking about what grinds anyone else's gears. You have posted 10-1 negative stuff about Durant. And yeah it gets tired, especially since he was a Longhorn, but I haven't tried telling you to stop....lmao

The thing with officiating is, it's bad the WHOLE GAME. They shove Lebron and hit him in the head and hand as he's going to the rack and he doesn't always get the calls. As long as it looks about even both ways, I wouldn't say it changes the outcomes of games. Just because they blow a couple of calls at the end of the game doesn't erase how many blown calls they have had the whole game leading up to that.

Plus, everyone knows they swallow their whistles at the end of the games to just let the play decide what happens. 

I don't know how many times I've seen an obvious foul go uncalled when a ball goes out of bounds, but they give the ball to the team that didn't get the call. It's just the way it is, it's a difficult game to officiate and they do the best they can. 

56 minutes ago, Sidney Sherman said:

The thing with officiating is, it's bad the WHOLE GAME. They shove Lebron and hit him in the head and hand as he's going to the rack and he doesn't always get the calls. As long as it looks about even both ways, I wouldn't say it changes the outcomes of games. Just because they blow a couple of calls at the end of the game doesn't erase how many blown calls they have had the whole game leading up to that.

Plus, everyone knows they swallow their whistles at the end of the games to just let the play decide what happens. 

I don't know how many times I've seen an obvious foul go uncalled when a ball goes out of bounds, but they give the ball to the team that didn't get the call. It's just the way it is, it's a difficult game to officiate and they do the best they can. 

Two things...both of the plays I'm talking about were at the end of the game at a crucial point, so a little different than just saying it was a generally bad officiated game. As far as game 5, a goal tend is a little different than a foul. There is no subjectivety with that type of play. It either is or it isn't. In this case it was and it cost the Pacers the game in my opinion

Two things...both of the plays I'm talking about were at the end of the game at a crucial point, so a little different than just saying it was a generally bad officiated game. As far as game 5, a goal tend is a little different than a foul. There is no subjectivety with that type of play. It either is or it isn't. In this case it was and it cost the Pacers the game in my opinion

What I'm trying to say is they miss calls the whole game, it isn't like they purposely miss calls at the crucial point you are talking about. 

There defiantly is difficulty in making the goal tend call, they have a split second to make the call and it is difficult to see if it wasn't an obvious goal tend. They fuck those up all the time.

You really gotta let it go bro. We get it, you don't like Lebron. There were a couple plays that went against the Cavs too. No bigger one than the ball being obviously knocked out by Young a few seconds before the goaltend and they didn't even try to review it. It happens. However. you cannot be upset about one call, and refuse to see the calls on the other side as well.

4 hours ago, Thatguy said:

You really gotta let it go bro. We get it, you don't like Lebron. There were a couple plays that went against the Cavs too. No bigger one than the ball being obviously knocked out by Young a few seconds before the goaltend and they didn't even try to review it. It happens. However. you cannot be upset about one call, and refuse to see the calls on the other side as well.

I'm not refusing to do anything. I can agree that It was a poorly officiated game in general, as I have already said. I'm not sure what the big fucking deal is that I made one or two posts concerning the missed goal tend. In my opinion, it was the most egregious of the bad calls in that game. Vic has made his opinion known about Durant going the Warriors over and over and over, yet feels the need to tell me to stop. Basically, this is an unmoderated message board that gives you an option to ignore whatever poster you don't like. Feel free to exercise that right. 

LeBron is the best player in the game. The only thing more annoying than bad officiating is people who cry about bad officiating one way and ignore it the other way. Yeah, he goaltended on one play. The Pacers also should have never had the ball there. And nobody gets raked more on drives to the hoop than LeBron. Sometimes he gets the call, sometimes not.

Bottom line is the Pacers didnt play well enough in games 5 or 7 to win. Period. They lost the crucial games in crunch time while LeBron/Cleveland stepped up.