2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

2 hours ago, Scraps said:

knew this was coming when I saw them fuck with the roof:

“Opening the roof in the fourth is ass,” McCullers said. “It’s not an excuse. It just is what it is. Balls were being hit  that were routine pop-ups and they were landing off walls. It was kind of just an unfortunate inning. But, like I said, the stuff was there. I felt really good. I just have to keep moving forward with that.”

I don’t know what he was watching...

I re-watched a fair amount of that inning looking to see if he was tipping considering how south it went as soon as he started pitching from the stretch, but nope. He was just leaving meatballs over the middle of the plate. 

Straw wasn't the main cause of all this, but he fucked up 4+ times in that inning:

-He was diddling himself on the inside the park homer

-He then threw a shitty ass ball back in

-He slowed up on the ball that hit off the wall that he possibly could have caught

-Then he threw the ball in on that play like a fucking little league player by just turning and flinging it into the infield with no actually target

I am good with him never doing anything but pinch running ever again lol 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Scraps said:

-He slowed up on the ball that hit off the wall that he possibly could have caught

-Then he threw the ball in on that play like a fucking little league player by just turning and flinging it into the infield with no actually target

He would have had it if there was a hill out there but yeah, I just shook my head at the little league fling...of course the whole team looks like a bunch of little leaguers right now soooo....

1 minute ago, Horny Bull said:

Nice little fuck you to this dipshit of a pitcher

20 throws to 1st base.

National guys giving props to Altuve for getting the steal on the time Gallen didn't throw over.