EPL 2020-21

Firemans4Horn

5 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I want a picture of @ztejas throwing shit at his TV while this was occurring. 

I was outside smoking. Probably a good thing. 

And now that Kepa is on the outs I'm much less likely to blow a gasket during a Chelsea game. Although I got close when Werner didn't cross the ball to a wide fucking open Pulisic streaking down the right side for what would have been an almost guaranteed goal.

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I was outside smoking. Probably a good thing. 

And now that Kepa is on the outs I'm much less likely to blow a gasket during a Chelsea game. Although I got close when Werner didn't cross the ball to a wide fucking open Pulisic streaking down the right side for what would have been an almost guaranteed goal.

Gotta say, Mendy was VERY impressive. And I have to laugh that Frank relegated Kepa to 3rd behind a guy who's old enough to be his father. 

3 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Frank relegated Kepa to 3rd behind a guy who's old enough to be his father. 

Yeah... I wish that was the case. Maybe it is after his latest fuckup against Southampton, but Willy didn't get the start last week.

And yeah Mendy looks awesome. Outside of him almost kicking the ball into our net, but hey, gotta temper expectations.

Edited by ztejas

56 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Ok, ztejas. Rest of the year, I want to see if you can only be critical of Chelsea without mentioning Pulisic unless you are directly being critical of Pulisic.

Challenge accepted. After everything I've posted you think Puli escapes my criticism? I guess I didn't put it on record in the Chelsea thread but I thought he was a touch or two off on Saturday and said as much to a buddy postgame. Didn't I give my MOTM to Reece? I'm really trying over here Mo - taking notes and everything.

• Hook 'Em 1