EPL 2020-21

Firemans4Horn

30 minutes ago, sidis said:

a bit early to be declaring things but sure doesn't seem like fulham is terribly interested in staying up...

yeah, this is the first time I've watched them this season and my first impression is that the yoyo will continue

12 hours ago, sidis said:

is lacazette's role today to look like he's asleep on really incredible scoring opportunities?  holy shit, that is two goals he should have had that he completely flubbed.

yeah i never thought we had a chance to win going into the match, but we ended having ample opportunity to just that if Laca could have finished. we were always going to have to convert whatever chances we got with such a conservative approach, and we just didn't capitalize. 

Jota is a great signing btw, not that anyone ever doubted that. i love that guy. great all around attacking player, and is going to make Liverpool  that much more deadly and hard to beat. 

14 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Peacock is 100x better than NBC gold as far as content and app design go. So put me in the camp that yes it sucks it’s no longer free but at least it’s a good product. Easily worth $50 a year to me. 

Wait. What? There's no pause, rewind, or fast-forward. You can't record games. They archive them, apparently, but their website said matches would be available six hours after the game was finished, which is pretty useless.

Also, there's no Roku or Fire app, so I'm forced to watch on my laptop. But the stream won't work if I have an HDMI cable, so I can't watch on an external monitor. And yesterday whenever I logged onto their website, it told me I had no internet connection and the stream wouldn't play, so I had to find a dodgy stream to watch.

Maybe it's better than Gold but it's an absolutely abysmal interface and user experience.

It's a shitty interpretation of the rule, but I understand it. The other option is that it's the referee's decision and you get inconsistency. You can't have it both ways. Either every time it touches the arm it's a handball or Jon Moss fucks you when he's having a bad day...

Edited by Cheeseweasel

3 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

It's a shitty interpretation of the rule, but I understand it. The other option is that it's the referee's decision and you get inconsistency. You can't have it both ways. Either every time it touches the arm it's a handball or Jon Moss fucks you when he's having a bad day...

VAR blows ass though. Its almost as bad as NBC trying to force all the games onto Peacock.

8 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

VAR blows ass though. Its almost as bad as NBC trying to force all the games onto Peacock.

VAR blows, but it is here to stay. Either the rule is "everything is a handball" or "it's up to interpretation" which becomes subjective. 

And yeah, NBC blows ass and I'd never watch them again if I had a choice.

32 minutes ago, MoJames said:

You didn't miss much. We had possession and 3 missed chances to put the game away. Defense played great all game with a good goal at the end for the Spurs. Mendy and Lloris did nothing in the PKs with Mount missing the final shot to lose it 4-5.

Dier ran off the field in the middle of the game to take a shit and Mourinho ran down the tunnel after him yelling.