EPL 2020-21

Firemans4Horn

what a day...

i can't imagine there's ever been a day when united and liverpool have ever given up a combined 13 goals on the same day.

fucking herman and big 12 officials...with ou losing, aggies getting wiped, toffees winning and sitting atop the table, and united and liverpool getting waxed, this could have been a damn near perfect sports weekend if we could beat a shitty tcu team.

Edited by sidis
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sidis said:

i can't imagine there's ever been a day when united and liverpool have ever given up a combined 13 goals on the same day.

I would bet against there being a season when both have allowed 6 in a game

9 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Yep, longshot bets are sucker bets that the books make a killing on in the long run.

Hmm. I'd like to see some numbers on this. Not that I don't beleive you, but the statistics skeptic in me tells me that they don't make any more money on these types of bets than they do on more normal lines.

And they are the highest risk bets that books offer. A bunch of people hitting on the max on something with super long odds could really fuck up a smaller book.

(That's the other thing - the max is generally pretty low which limits what they can collect. You can't just go put a million dollars on AV to win the premier league @ 2000 to 1 or wev)

Edited by ztejas