Champions League 2017-2018

sidis

Fuck that 5 minute bullshit, two fucking games in a row the refs add 5 minutes.  

Then they add another minute on top. 

Bayern got every opportunity to win with that ref.  No fucking crying from anyone about that matchup.

Edited by Speedtrucker

1 minute ago, Speedtrucker said:

Bayern got every opportunity to win with that ref.  No fucking crying from anything ne about that matchup

You are right. It should have been 10 minutes. Fake injuries and time wasting the entire last 30 minutes.

8 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

Bayern got every opportunity to win with that ref.  No fucking crying from anything ne about that matchup

ha youre a dipshit, from 82 minutes on to et there was 1minute and 30 seconds of actual play, suck a dick and eat that egyptian ass in the final. Go Pool.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

Bayern got every opportunity to win with that ref.  No fucking crying from anyone about that matchup.

Refs usually add about 45 seconds for a sub. Think all six subs happened in the second half, so five minutes is fine. No clue how you’re equating that with a clear handball in the box. 

2 minutes ago, travelingtexan said:

ha youre a dipshit, from 82 minutes on to et there was 1minute and 30 seconds of actual play, suck a dick and eat that egyptian ass in the final. Go Pool.

Fuck off with that shit, watch every game every week and you'll see sow subs, cheesedicking the pulled muscles and bs.  Still you won't see 5 minutes added.  

Just chalk it up to the "Madrid just Madrid"

itll be the same in 2 weeks when Roma or Liverpool find a way to lose.

5 minutes is a lot in a CL match, but there was a lot of time wasting, the two balls on the pitch fiasco, Asensio's injury, and the Casemiro sub took forever for some reason too. That added time would've been pretty normal for a PL match though. 

Complaining about added time compared to a handball in the box is pretty lame though. 

I love the haters. Love being the most hated team in the world. There is a reason why and that reason is because we win win win win and win. I hated Barcelona so much a few years ago, I hated Manchester United before that, and now I get to see everyone hate on my team. I am really enjoying this. WIsh it would last forever but it obviously won't. One more game and we get three in a row... NUTS.

HALA MADRID!!

2 minutes ago, Jograves said:

5 minutes is a lot in a CL match, but there was a lot of time wasting, the two balls on the pitch fiasco, Asensio's injury, and the Casemiro sub took forever for some reason too. That added time would've been pretty normal for a PL match though. 

Complaining about added time compared to a handball in the box is pretty lame though. 

I didn't get the Casemiro sub either.

the handball coulda/shoulda, just like Hummels barging Benzema with no call.  Lewi got that same call last year against Ramos.  

And the 2 balls on the pitch was weak, the ref has a drop ball in which he holds off Marcelo and then Bayern play it all the back to the keeper...  beer league but whatever it's the semis and Bayern want the advantage there.

all in all, it'll always be the refs favored Madrid 

3 minutes ago, JNip said:

I love the haters. Love being the most hated team in the world. There is a reason why and that reason is because we win win win win and win. I hated Barcelona so much a few years ago, I hated Manchester United before that, and now I get to see everyone hate on my team. I am really enjoying this. WIsh it would last forever but it obviously won't. One more game and we get three in a row... NUTS.

HALA MADRID!!

You aint getting 3 in a row......

25 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

"Best team in the world" followed by that post. And you wonder why people hate RM and their fans.........

Dude, when we were paired up with PSG, Madrid was coming off their worst 1/2 of the season that I can remember. We were closer to relegation than we were to the 1st place team. PSG was the hottest team in the world at the time, everyone considered them the favorite to win it all. Then, Madrid lost to Barcelona 3-0 at home. 

So yea, I definitely did not think that we were going to beat PSG. 

1 hour ago, JNip said:

Dude, I didn't even think that we were going to beat PSG. This is just bonus for me at this point.

I thought bonus for you in soccer was when you didn't get into a fist fight over the game with your dad.

Edited by Captain Ron
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, skipperj said:

It’s a bonus for us when he does.

Also, wasn’t he a Man City fan on the old site?

I cheer for Man City in the EPL and whenever they're not playing RM (since 1999 when I became an Oasis fan). I am a Madrid fan though (since the Hugo Sanchez era).

And on today's game:

normally im not that interested in who is joining Madrid in the final because it's just been I hope the la Liga team loses.

today with the score line I'm extremely interested in seeing Roma's response and if they are going to be dumb and play a high line against Salah and Mane

Edited by Speedtrucker

24 minutes ago, JNip said:

That shirt says, “Going after the 13th.” They’re not crowning themselves champs yet, just want to clear that up. 

Yeah. Not sure why people are getting all bent out of shape over this. I've heard plenty of Liverpool fans talking about going after #6. 

I imagine it's commentators trying to find something to report.

16 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

And on today's game:

normally im not that interested in who is joining Madrid in the final because it's just been I hope the la Liga team loses.

today with the score line I'm extremely interested in seeing Roma's response and if they are going to be dumb and play a high line against Salah and Mane

I don't know that they have a choice. Sitting back and being cagey won't work down 3 goals.