2020 Republican National Convention

Mrs Whiggins

3 minutes ago, Pasken said:

Yea. Send out the Rabbi to comfort all the people of Lake Charles, Louisiana over the storm.

What are you talking about? Reverend Rabbi Billy Ray Cohen laid down the gospel for those fine Southern folks. 

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

This lady's full of shit.

Came here to post that statement verbatim.

She outright lied about the local public school telling her to take her special needs kid home, and the doctor telling her to have an abortion.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Grifters all the way down.

Can’t verify whether or not he’s been booted tonight.

Oh shit, just realized it’s that Jack Brewer that went to Grapevine High.  They won state back in the 90’s.

Edited by SameSame

33 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

This lady's full of shit.

24 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

This lady's full of shit, too.

15 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

This lady is extra full of shit.

i for one appreciate TexArcher's succinct yet eloquent synopsis of tonight's festivities 😄

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

What is the point of all these stories of overcoming personal adversity? They have literally nothing to do with Republican policies or Trump’s efforts. That a bunch of poor saps overcame all odds to earn the honor of lying on stage on behalf of the president literally has no relation to whether I should vote for Trump or any Republicans. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I was wrong, Lara Trump is on tap for tonight.

Madison Cawthorn is speaking. Funny that he says "If you don't think young people can change the world, then you don't know history." Rather ironic considering the GOP tried to cancel Greta.

I liked it when he cited the example of American hero George Washingsburg.

Edited by BrickHorn

18 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I was wrong, Lara Trump is on tap for tonight.

Madison Cawthorn is speaking. Funny that he says "If you don't think young people can change the world, then you don't know history." Rather ironic considering the GOP tried to cancel Greta.

The best thing about Mr. I KNOW HISTORY is that had he lived during the time his hero was the dictator of the nazi state, he would’ve been among the earliest people to get a T4 label and been permanently cancelled. Not that he even realizes that.

According to CNN, only Mike Pence's speech is live tonight. Every other speech is recorded, including Lara's speech. Yet...here she is tweeting 30 minutes ago acting like she's getting ready to speak live. These people never miss an opportunity to lie their asses off. 

Just now, BrickHorn said:

Joe Biden didn’t stand up to the weak, spineless mayors in our rioting cities! But when Trump is President, he will!

And it’s another irrelevant claim to a hard-scrabble upbringing. Drink!

He will?  What the fuck? Who the fuck is president now?  Did they really say that?