2020 Republican National Convention

Mrs Whiggins

I'm as anti Dotard as anyone, but for those mocking her accent, I'm guessing if you tried to make a speech in any of the languages she speaks you would not be anywhere this good.

The fact that she's complicit in everything else, go for it. 

• Like 2

I would vote for a republican (in an inconsequential minor race, of course) if Melania turned around and was wearing the “I really don’t care, do you?” jacket from before.  You know, from one of those moving visits to disaster sites that she is pretending was so life-changing for her...

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

You're as good at trolling as Trump is at presidenting.

My apologies. I’m over here trolling while everyone else on this thread is engaging in very serious debate and dialogue about the issues. Melania sucking Trumps dick, the big eyes from the Lt Gov of Florida eating people, Tiffany Trumps lack of plastic surgery, Trumps impeachment for violating Hatch Act, etc... I’ll bail out so you can get back to being so serious.  

• Fuck You 15

1 minute ago, Longhorn said:

My apologies. I’m over here trolling while everyone else on this thread is engaging in very serious debate and dialogue about the issues. Melania sucking Trumps dick, the big eyes from the Lt Gov of Florida eating people, Tiffany Trumps lack of plastic surgery, Trumps impeachment for violating Hatch Act, etc... I’ll bail out so you can get back to being so serious.  

So now breaking the law isn't serious to you? You were just self-admittedly trolling?!?

It’s only wrong when Trump does it. I get it.

Fucking Trumper.

Biden did not personally approve two dudes standing next to one of fifty state zoom speakers. Your Orange God did personally pick his convention speaking venue.

God, is it painful being that stupid?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Is this like an Aggy game thread where people are watching, but rooting against the players and then commenting on it and either gaining a lot of feel goods and lolz from the boneheaded stuff but also making themselves unnecessarily angry and resentful because just watching them exist makes you think of all the things you hate about them and disagree with?

Schadenfreude can be healthy, I think, but this ain't that. This is like watching a large group of likeminded and opposite-minded-than-yourself people echo-chamber and get artificially high off emotions. I would think this would be horrid to watch. But, by all means, keep posting the updates.

Edited by Rougarou
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rougarou said:

Is this like an Aggy game thread where people are watching, but rooting against the players and then commenting on it and either gaining a lot of feel goods and lolz from the boneheaded stuff but also making themselves unnecessarily angry and resentful because just watching them exist makes you think of all the things you hate about them and disagree with?

Schadenfreude can be healthy, I think.

Like aggy game threads, I am here for the lulz.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

Schadenfreude can be healthy, I think.

It’s definitely close to an aggy game thread since this is the most aggy President ever.   

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Longhorn said:

59 minutes ago, Longhorn said:

It’s only wrong when Trump does it. I get it.

45 minutes ago, Longhorn said:

Yes. I do think Trump needs to be investigated more. His team seems to frequently get a pass on serious things like this. Hatch Act, Logan Act, all of it.

27 minutes ago, Longhorn said:

You want to see Michelle Obama naked? Have at it.

17 minutes ago, Longhorn said:

Monika Lewinsky agrees with what you are saying.

9 minutes ago, Longhorn said:

Fatwa for trolling.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I'm as anti Dotard as anyone, but for those mocking her accent, I'm guessing if you tried to make a speech in any of the languages she speaks you would not be anywhere this good.

The fact that she's complicit in everything else, go for it. 

Fuck her. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

Schadenfreude can be healthy, I think, but this ain't that. This is like watching a large group of likeminded and opposite-minded-than-yourself people echo-chamber and get artificially high off emotions. I would think this would be horrid to watch. But, by all means, keep posting the updates.

aggy was up there tonight violating the honor code, so, yes, this actually is an aggy game thread

Edited by elfenix

32 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

when they go low, they go high

No matter what happens on November 3rd, the GOP has lost the moral high ground and have destroyed countless political norms.  I hope that Democrats do not follow suit when they take back the Oval Office, whenever that may be, but I do know the GOP can get fucked if they try to cry one fucking crocodile tear if it does happen. 

• Hook 'Em 4