Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

24 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

im behind on the stream

Scene: KR... who had a fire extinguisher...who testified and was video'd running around with a fire extinguisher.

Questioning:

DA: "So you decided you needed to run [towards the Duramax] because of the fire on the Duramax?"

KR: "Yes"

DA: "Why? what was so urgent""

KR: "because.... it was on fire??"

Why is fire URGENT????

45 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

im behind on the stream

Scene: KR... who had a fire extinguisher...who testified and was video'd running around with a fire extinguisher.

Questioning:

DA: "So you decided you needed to run [towards the Duramax] because of the fire on the Duramax?"

KR: "Yes"

DA: "Why? what was so urgent""

KR: "because.... it was on fire??"

This has to be a bit right?

2 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

using pinch and zoom on apple ipads? 

Yes.  Do it on one of the gifs posted above,  They should only be  allowed to show native resolution.  They can make the native larger, but shouldn't be allowed to let the technology interpolate the image to a higher resolution.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

The defense attorney stated the iPad uses AI to give the user what they want from the photo. Is it standard for interpolation? it's senses the user's intentions through AI?

These dumbasses are talking about pinch and zoom on an iPad.  You think any of these chucklefucks has the slightest idea what AI is, it's many forms, and what it does?

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I would shoot myself in the face if I had to be a lawyer arguing about an ipad pinch and zoom function to make a living. 

to be fair what the defending lawyer claimed about the apple's "logarithm" was reallly hogwash

Edited by 52-80
  • Hook 'Em 1

Mediocrity must be the way it is in Wisconsin Courts. 

Both legal teams need to practice with exhibits. The judge is difficult for lawyers trying to get into a rhythm, but practice makes perfect. 

This is a weak cross-exam, in my humble opinion. It should be a machine gun attack of questions - with nothing open ended. It is so rare that a defendant testifies (it's generally a horrible idea) that the DA appears to be out of practice. 

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

I just don't see "you shot him before he was able to complete taking your rifle from you as he charged at you like a maniac after earlier saying he would kill you" as being a winning argument.

Why didn't he just ask they guy who was chasing him and said  "I'm going to kill you" to please, stop good sir. 

Why does this prosecutor think that KR is obligated to give interviews to everyone on the street right after an altercation and being chased by an angry mob... like he's totally detached from any logic and the reality of the situation. I know what he is trying to do, but I don't think it is landing.

2 minutes ago, You don't know me said:

wow, he got hit in the head with a skateboard and became lightheaded.  Holy shit.

He was hit with a skateboard and then with a rock in the head.  Then he fell.

Then he was hit again with the skateboard and the guy goes for his gun. That's when he shoots Huber.

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

He was hit with a skateboard and then with a rock in the head.  Then he fell.

Then he was hit again with the skateboard and the guy goes for his gun. That's when he shoots Huber.

But according to pinchy-zoomy, he fell down simply because he was light headed.  I have no idea what the purpose was of the DA making that point.