Major MACtion Mania

Wally Fairway

16 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

This is the worst kind of game if you're a Western fan: come out of the gates strong only to get your doors blown off before the half (well before).

actually they came out of the gate weak

they were down 14 including a long scoring play and a turnover in their own territory that resulted in 7 for CMU a few plays later

On 11/23/2020 at 9:40 AM, Wally Fairway said:

It is with great sadness that I report there is no more MACtion this season.
All remaining MAC games will be played on Saturdays and therefore will be lost amongst all the other games, excluding 1 game this Friday.

This is some bullshit.  What am I supposed to do tonight?  Talk to my wife?  <shudder>

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I never understand what these conferences and their idiot TV partners think

there were days when the MAC had 3 games all going at the same time (two starting at the same time and another like 30 minutes later) and that happened 2 days in those weeks

why in the hell would they not spread out some of those games to other weeks it just makes no sense.......it is as bad or worse than idiot media companies bidding big dollars to buy content to then show at the same times as the other content they bid on or worse yet not show it at all or create the infrastructure and waste of another network to go against your already existing networks

then the shit for brains that run these companies wonder why they are laying off hundreds of people at a time every year or so lately

• 4 weeks later...