Major MACtion Mania

Wally Fairway

I'd quit watching the Rockets/Bronco game, as my interest was going over 60 - but watching the last 2:00 this morning, holey shit - I can't believe Western pulled that out and that Toledo caved at the end. The final play will be shown for quite a while, and I can't believe that  while Westerns players were all set before the snap while Toledo's were just milling around

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

I'd quit watching the Rockets/Bronco game, as my interest was going over 60 - but watching the last 2:00 this morning, holey shit - I can't believe Western pulled that out and that Toledo caved at the end. The final play will be shown for quite a while, and I can't believe that  while Westerns players were all set before the snap while Toledo's were just milling around

Call: 1-800-522-4700
Text: 1-800-522-4700

just admit it, it was past your bed time

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Two bad ones tonight. 

Buffalo (-31) at Bowling Green, 6 on CBSSN 

Akron at Kent (-25.5), 7 on ESPN 

If you want to see what one of the worst football teams in college football history looks like, tune into that Akron game. 

50 minutes ago, TexasBuckeye said:

The Zips have lost 19 consecutive games, by wide margins. And Akron U. is my alma mater.

Polymer Science?

I recall a few years ago Akron played some pretty good football.....now how shitty do you have to be as a -25.5 dog to Kent that is historically one of if not the worst D1-A program there ever was

2 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

Polymer Science?

I recall a few years ago Akron played some pretty good football.....now how shitty do you have to be as a -25.5 dog to Kent that is historically one of if not the worst D1-A program there ever was

Sounds like you are very familiar with Akron, as well as Kent. Akron had great teams in the '70's and 80's. Attended a game at the Rubber Bowl in the late 1970's championship with Nevada with 9 degree weather. And yes, Kent has always been one of the worst teams in the country. I am shocked how good they are this year.