Okie State @ Kansas State Fox

WBT

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Wait... I'm confused- If K St wins this one and wins out - except for a loss against Texas, and Texas and OU win out - who tf plays in the B12 title game? What is 2nd tiebreaker? AP?

May come down to who ends up with better record between tcu and wvu.  blOU would definitely be in since losses to ksu and isu are probably better losses...

So TEXAS may need tcu to win more games than wvu

Checkout article below

Edited by LTtxfan

7 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

So TEXAS may need tcu to win more games than wvu

Wouldn't we need the reverse to happen?

Basically what I'm getting at is that Texas may not control it's own destiny.

Looking at the tiebreaker rules - doesn't it go by better wins, not better losses? 

(Obviously okie lite could do us a solid and beat ou - but that isn't happening)

Edited by ztejas

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Wait... I'm confused- If K St wins this one and wins out - except for a loss against Texas, and Texas and OU win out - who tf plays in the B12 title game? What is 2nd tiebreaker? AP?

Wouldn't non-conference be the decider there, with K-State's loss to arky state?

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Texas plays at K-St the last game of season up there in December which could be a winter game and doubt Texas will win.

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

I mean in your potential rankings tiebreaker. K-State should have the disadvantage because a) their loss would be the most recent and b) they'd have 3 losses which looks worse to voters.

Apparently it's some round-robin type calculation between the tied team's conference records - you can look at the link that LT shared. 

What I'm trying to figure out is does that hinge on each team's 2nd loss or does it hinge on their 7 wins? i.e. is it better to have lost to the worse team or lost to the better team?

23 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Wouldn't we need the reverse to happen?

Basically what I'm getting at is that Texas may not control it's own destiny.

Looking at the tiebreaker rules - doesn't it go by better wins, not better losses? 

(Obviously okie lite could do us a solid and beat ou - but that isn't happening)

Not sure... Maybe I'm wrong. 

It's damn confusing...

Edited by LTtxfan

21 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

I really want Okie Lite to beat blOU... keep the SUX out of B12 Championship Game

This does feel like the Upside Down kinda year...I could see us beating OU...then again I thought we’d walk this KSU team and haven’t even sniffed the red zone.  If OU can bench Rattler and his ugly ass to inject some energy into the team, I’d like to see Gundy take a chance as well but we all know he’s so conservative he takes his OAN shirt fishing.  

Oh well had a wildly spontaneous quickie with the wife last night, Texas beat the couch burners and political change is afoot...so I’ll continue my life as an osu fan taking the good with the bad.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Can't believe wvu beat this k-state team...

Check out this circle of suck. You only have to use 2 teams twice and you get through every B12 team but Baylor and Kansas:

WVU > K St > OU > Texas > OkSt > ISU > OU > TCU > Texas > TTech > (back to the top)

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Oh well had a wildly spontaneous quickie with the wife last night, Texas beat the couch burners and political change is afoot...so I’ll continue my life as an osu fan taking the good with the bad.  

Kinda wondering what was good vs bad 😂