winner: $400

runner-up: $200

or

make the buy-in $100, and the payouts as follows:

regular season: $200

winner: $500

runner-up: $200

third place: $100

reminder of my two proposals for buy-in and payouts. 

25 minutes ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

Is scoring 8-cat/9-cat or just points? I prefer cats but don't really care either way that much

it's head to head categories. 12 categories in all:

PTS, FTM, 3PM, AST, OREB, DREB, FG%, BLK, AST, TO, DD, TD

you play H2H against an opponent every week and compile a box score. top 6 teams make the playoffs, top two seeds get a bye week. 

On 10/2/2021 at 2:28 PM, shadow_operative said:

excellent. the league has been filled. let's hash out the buy-in and payout structure, and i'll knock out the draft order as soon as that's done.

@BigOrange1 @Baboontyme @TheFlyingBoat @BallamaticBevo @ztejas @RexWilson @Radical Larry

any thoughts on the buy in? as of now it's at $100, and the majority is cool with that then i can do the draft order today. 

i'm just remembering- something happened last year, and we couldn't actually insert the keepers into the draft, so we had to list the keepers here, and then everyone just had to avoid drafting those players. i don't remember exactly what happened, but we should definitely try and sort that out before the draft this year.

speaking of which, i assume the draft will be the night before the opening game, some time around 8-9pm CST?

50 minutes ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

How do I tell who my eligible keepers are? I tried to go back to the league history and view the draft recap from last year but for some reason I just get a blank page when I access it.

are you able to access this: https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/draftrecap?leagueId=113346?

if so, your team is UT Intramurals Age 30+.  you can not keep your first or second round pick.

if you cant access it, i can copy it over to google sheets and share with you and baboon.

1 hour ago, BigOrange1 said:

are you able to access this: https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/draftrecap?leagueId=113346?

if so, your team is UT Intramurals Age 30+.  you can not keep your first or second round pick.

if you cant access it, i can copy it over to google sheets and share with you and baboon.

I can see 2022 just fine (just shows draft order) but when I try to go to 2021 it shows a blank page