NFL Week 11

shadow_operative2.0

Collinsworth thought Carr was doing hurry-up because of the play clock at :14...  Just faking everyone out.

The game clock was at :02 you dumbass...

Edited by slorch

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Their wins are over mostly quality teams too. They are legit and I was wrong about Gruden too. Didn’t think they’d be good at all. And yet...

You penned what I was thinking because I’m not sold on Gruden but Raiders haven’t looked this good in long time.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Horn80 said:

You penned what I was thinking because I’m not sold on Gruden but Raiders haven’t looked this good in long time.  

I think he has found his QB. Plus in the draft last year they picked up a bunch of Clemson players. They play smash mouth football but gruden is also evolved and incorporated some stuff I didn’t think he would. The KM trade and AC trade made him look bad initially but they needed pieces and drafted well. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I think he has found his QB. Plus in the draft last year they picked up a bunch of Clemson players. They play smash mouth football but gruden is also evolved and incorporated some stuff I didn’t think he would. The KM trade and AC trade made him look bad initially but they needed pieces and drafted well. 

Yeah. I thought they were selling their soul,  but the rebuild seems to be working. At least they look like a decent team now. Wasnt sure if gruden 2.0 would work. Maybe it will? 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, pops said:

Yeah. I thought they were selling their soul,  but the rebuild seems to be working. At least they look like a decent team now. Wasnt sure if gruden 2.0 would work. Maybe it will? 

This sounds weird but the NFL is better when the Raiders are good. I want them to be good. I definitely didn’t think Gruden would work at all. That and thought the Mayock hire was bizarre but it seems to be working. They are getting better. They can beat teams. They make the playoffs and they have as good a chance as anyone. Honestly. 

Arnette's dreads look like flamin hot Cheetos.  What a dork.

Raider DBs are holding/ late hitting/ running their sewers on every play.

What a fucking beating.

Edited by slorch

9 minutes ago, slorch said:

Arnette's dreads look like flamin hot Cheetos.  What a dork.

Raider DBs are holding/ late hitting/ running their sewers on every play.

What a fucking beating.

Yeah he needs to pick either the pink dreads or the chain. Not both.

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

I applaud your football knowledge sometimes. We need more women like you. If only because it requires intelligence and attention to detail to follow at a high level. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ztejas said:

I applaud your football knowledge sometimes. We need more women like you. If only because it requires intelligence and attention to detail to follow at a high level. 

My dad is really the reason. It was how he and I bonded before he passed away. We watched a ton of games together and he was always like pushing me to know more and understand more. Just general knowledge wasn’t enough. And thank you.