San Antonio Spurs 2020-21 Season Thread: Puro Pinche Loteria

Kermit

Just now, kingkoopa6 said:

lotta game left!

GSG!

I still love the Spurs too much deep down for me to not put a little $20 flyer on us winning tonight. So I'm all for a moral comeback. 

But it wouldn't really change my feelings about this team. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

Actually, I think Demar may just want to move on instead of stay with this shit show

Yeah he can go slightly raise someone else's floor and really ball out and prove that it was actually every team he's ever been on in his career that held him back from ever winning anything.

• Hook 'Em 1

We have the chance to tie or even take a lead with a couple good possessions and I watch DeRozan iso 4 times in a row and miss everything. Someone should tell Pop he isn't fucking Manu Ginobili. 

Oh there's a 5th miss. Nice one. 

6th... 7th... losing count. All in that 2nd quarter. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

I fucking hate Chick-fil-a. Bland ass cracker food. I’m glad you’re running out of sauce, since it’s the only thing that makes your trash somewhat edible. Fuck your sandwich, fuck your blessed day, duck your stupid ass fries, and fuck your Sunday-less asses.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Spurs only down 7 despite shooting 33.3 percent from the floor. Probably best for all if they didn't rally.

I need us to rally enough so I can get Memphis to at least -150 ML and hedge so I don't lose money on this shitfest. 

The amount of money I've lost betting with my heart could pay my rent for a few months I think. 

38 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Got it queued up already..... Another waste of a season with PATFO showing no real direction or vision.  Wandering the desert.

Spurs offseason 2021: wandering the desert. 

As for the game, I can't believe they are only down 7. Fucking Morant can't throw it in the ocean from outside 15 feet against everybody else but turns into Ray Allen against the spurs. Memphis just doesn't shoot that well from three as a team. A little regression to the mean would be nice. 

Hey can someone fill me in - I heard 3 of 14 but didn't catch the rest - is that what we're shooting from 3 or what DeMar is shooting from the field?

Oh okay just checked - it's our team from 3. DeMar is actually 2/14. 

Edited by ztejas

DeMar at his basketball camp:

"Get on a team that lacks iso scorers, demand the ball a bunch, brick a lot of fadeaway 14 footers without making more than one pass during the possession, and some team will pay you $25M a season"

• Haha 1