2021 UFC/MMA thread

shadow_operative2.0

They're trying to sell Julianna Pena is a challenge for Amanda Nunes and I don't see it.  Pena is 10-4 and 2-2 in her last 4, with one of those losses to Germaine de Randamie.  No shame in that, as Germaine is an exceptional kickboxer who has won 8 of her last 10 MMA fights.  Who beat her?  Amanda Nunes, and...  Amanda Nunes.

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

They're trying to sell Julianna Pena is a challenge for Amanda Nunes and I don't see it.  Pena is 10-4 and 2-2 in her last 4, with one of those losses to Germaine de Randamie.  No shame in that, as Germaine is an exceptional kickboxer who has won 8 of her last 10 MMA fights.  Who beat her?  Amanda Nunes, and...  Amanda Nunes.

its womens mma.  its like bigten football.  theres ohio state (and sometimes michigan) ,and theres everyone else.

sean omalley continues his streak of fighting nobodies.

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Okay, that's two decisions in a row with a 30-27 and if those were from the same judge, that person should never be allowed to even watch MMA in their own home again.

Yeah that's bad. I'm not sure I buy anything other than 29-28 Neal although I wouldn't fault a 29-28 the other way too much. Maybe that judge gave Neal a 10-8 in the 3rd and Ponz 10-9 in the 2nd? I think Neal landed that nice head kick in the 1st which was the only really good strike in that round.