2021 UFC/MMA thread

shadow_operative2.0

On 10/12/2021 at 8:14 AM, JohnnyRage said:

So is October 30th UFC 267 in Abu Dhabi as big as it seems, or am I overrating it?

I was pretty pumped about this card. Was definitely going to buy and thinking about hosting friends.

But not at 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I guess I'll try and save my money.

So sports urge seems to have gone into the tank. Everybody else feels that way? Too much of a target on its back. Are there other good aggregates out there? Or do people just go with the ones they know they can count on. I've had some better luck with VIP Box for football games, but haven't tried for fights.

On 10/26/2021 at 10:28 AM, JohnnyRage said:

I was pretty pumped about this card. Was definitely going to buy and thinking about hosting friends.

But not at 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I guess I'll try and save my money.

So sports urge seems to have gone into the tank. Everybody else feels that way? Too much of a target on its back. Are there other good aggregates out there? Or do people just go with the ones they know they can count on. I've had some better luck with VIP Box for football games, but haven't tried for fights.

sportsurge works fine for me

I use streameast or methstreams as well. Not aggregates but pretty reliable.

DC and the team going out of their way to compliment Sandhagen, but this is a losing gameplan, if there even is one. Slapping, touching, half-jabbing, what was the purpose of this plan? Against a guy who is all-pressure and violent? 

One guy in there is violent, the other guy in there is trying to play patty-cake. At least in the first 2 minutes the body work seemed like a coherent gameplan, so of course he gave up on it.