The next Predator movie

Parliament

On 4/26/2018 at 9:53 PM, futureman said:

will it have adrien brody trying to act like a tough guy?

It has been my experience that most of the time a real badass is the man who is able to communicate without talking that he is in fact the more willing, able and ready individual in the disagreement.

Size or shape never really had much to do with it. Especially with a lot of gym rats. They believe that their big biceps and ability to bench 300 is intimidating to a smaller man. When in reality that guy who weighs in at 175 and looks like a fucking accountant is more then willing to stab his ass is by far the most dangerous of the two.

And for the record Brody played a Merc, and they mist definitely come in many different packages.

18 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

It has been my experience that most of the time a real badass is the man who is able to communicate without talking that he is in fact the more willing, able and ready individual in the disagreement.

Size or shape never really had much to do with it. Especially with a lot of gym rats. They believe that their big biceps and ability to bench 300 is intimidating to a smaller man. When in reality that guy who weighs in at 175 and looks like a fucking accountant is more then willing to stab his ass is by far the most dangerous of the two.

And for the record Brody played a Merc, and they mist definitely come in many different packages.

cool story.  he was still a joke in that movie.  jeremy renner is a short little shit but he can play tough.  lots of people can play tough.  adrien brody is a joke when he plays tough. 

• 1 month later...

You know a suspenseful movie used to mean you'd see bits and pieces of what was the antagonist for the movie but I guess now you just see it in full detail from the very beginning.  I don't know man, I just don't get the way movies are made anymore.

Badass G-man death was quite anti-climactic but then again, why keep me in suspense about it.

eat my pussy.

I guess I wasn't clear.  You knew Jaws was a shark, you also got hints of Mike Meyers before you saw him.  What you saw in the original Predator were hints, camo'd, weapons, etc. but not a full on shot like you got in the first 30 seconds of this film.  Point being, lets say my 12 yr old kid watches this movie, having not seen any of the original movies.  There's no suspense, no build up.  He gets nothing that we got from the original movie which was that we really didn't know exactly what Dutch was fighting until the very final battle.

• Like 1