2021 Texas Rangers

CowtownHorn

10 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Sad thing is pitching has been good enough to win all 3 of these recent shutouts.

Will probably score 8 tomorrow but give up 10.  It's the Ranger way.

But can we keep the 2 run differential????

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

What is the record for most times a team has been shutout in a season? I am sure we are going to be able to challenge or beat that. Embarrassing. 

33 - 1908 Cardinals

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Well, I'll take credit for that win. It's the first start to finish regular season Ranger game I've watched since Vic ruined the thread on the old site. 
I didn't ruin it. It was full of hall monitor fucking dorks who can't handle someone that doesn't fall in line with their bullshit. Good riddance to them.

Every time I talk about how much a team - any team, any sport - sucks, they usually quickly improve or have a few good games in a row. That team might suck but fate will usually laugh in my face before they return to form. 

The Rangers suck ass. They'll end up toward the bottom of the league in runs scored and the early pitching success has to be a mirage. No way this staff is this good. 

There. Maybe that'll keep 'em going for a few games. 

I was looking at the standings yesterday and it was weird how the Rangers have the shittiest record in the AL, but there were a number of NL teams that are worse. I'm sure it will level out soon after the Rangers have played more NL teams.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Restinmybones said:

Every time I bet for or against a team - any team, any sport - sucks, they usually quickly improve or have a few good games in a row. That team might suck but fate will usually laugh in my face before they return to form. 

FIFM

• Haha 1