Racist Magat in NYC denies using racial slur...after being caught on video

PenelopeWitherspoon

11 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

She is vile.  New York should be investigating removing her kids.  She is NOT a good parent.  I feel horrible for those kids.

I saw some info on her that indicated that she is not a stranger to the NY version of CPS.  Didn't bother with the link.

And Louis Vuitton?  Sheeeeeeit.  Why's she buying 10 dollar bagels?

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

She tried hard to bait that guy into a reaction, glad he ignored her ass. 

Those kids are going to have all kinds of identity issues. You just know she calls her kid's dad the n-word when he pisses her off, probably the kids too. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I saw some info on her that indicated that she is not a stranger to the NY version of CPS.  Didn't bother with the link.

Yeah, I saw that too.  I also laughed my ass off about the Louis Vuitton stuff.  I think the store in her Insta Vid is the one on 57th.  If so, those people are super nice, but you better have on your mask.  

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Yeah, I saw that too.  I also laughed my ass off about the Louis Vuitton stuff.  I think the store in her Insta Vid is the one on 57th.  If so, those people are super nice, but you better have on your mask.  

Can you get a bagel and a schmear in nyc for less than $10?  Never been, other than brief walks across JFK and LaGuardia, but that seems like what I’d expect from nyc prices. 

11 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

There was a time when I would have done that, but I left all that negativity behind. The toxicity of carrying those kinds of thoughts and feelings is not worth it. I hope she gets some kind of help because and that those kids are able to meet regularly with a child psychologist because that outburst will leave a deep scar in them.

Not carrying them is why we have this place where you can let them out.

19 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

There’s a great thread on here that delves into that kind of stuff that I enjoy reading and posting in. You are absolutely right though that this place is a very good outlet to let loose the things you carry inside of you. I also would say that reading John Lewis’s autobiography “Walking With the Wind” had an impact upon who I am as well. His unyieldingly positive outlook on human beings was pretty cool considering that he had every right to say otherwise.

4 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

She was ranting against ACS in one video. I actually attended a protest against them last summer in Harlem, but for some good reasons. ACS will probably be intervening with her again in the near future and they absolutely should.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Let it flow - let yourself go
Slow and low - that is the tempo
Let it flow - let yourself go
Slow and low - that is the tempo

It's never old school - all brand new
So everybody catch - the bugaloo flu
Not like a fever - not like a cold
The beats are clear - the rhymes are bold
So don't see a doctor or see a nurse
Just listen to the music - first things first
First of all - get off the wall
It's time to party so have a ball