Racist Magat in NYC denies using racial slur...after being caught on video

PenelopeWitherspoon

She's hideous.

And her kids are biracial?  Probably from Staten Island.

Also super curious that she has a very young child and there's no man in any of her instagram photos.

Seems like she might be kind of a whore.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

in regards to her first instagram, and i say this as someone who does not believe it's ever appropriate to hit a woman, she has one of the most punchable faces i've ever seen.

Why do you hate Sarah Jessica Parker so much ?

My personal favorite posts on her Instagram are where she says she got kicked out of Louis Vuitton because they knew who she was.

1.  She most likely never got in the door at LV as they require masks. 

2.  Not sure why she was at LV.  She cannot afford anything in there.  (And if she can and is taking a Housing Project place from a deserving person, then her kids need to go to better homes and her and her significant other should go to fucking jail for fraud).

3.  Why is it that Trumpites talk about Freedom of Speech when a private business or individual shuts them down?  It is like they do not know what the Constitution actually says in regards to Free Speech (there is a LOT of sarcasm in that one).

Ultimately, she is a shitstain of a human being.  I hope I see her on the street at some point just so I can tell her to her face how big of a cunt she is.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

She's hideous.

And her kids are biracial?  Probably from Staten Island.

Also super curious that she has a very young child and there's no man in any of her instagram photos.

Seems like she might be kind of a whore.

There’s no need to bring whores into this. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

Especially Staten Island whores.  Those hefty bitches have been sucking the unserviced third-rate dicks of the outer boroughs since 1867.

She has "published" poetry.

https://www.amazon.com/Stephanie-Denaro/e/B01BO59UOQ?ref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share?tag=nypost-20

Her profile is fucking hilarious.  Born and raised in Queens and went to NYU.  I am sure NYU is so proud to have her amongst their illustious alumni (if she even graduated that is).  

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Here is her new Instagram account and her post after the incident.

What a cunt.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM0iXOqDlJK/?igshid=dnkek252wspk

Anti masker and anti-vaxxer to boot.

Whenever my BLAK kids know not to wear a mask, you know it’s all BS. 🙌

If you want to wear a mask. Wear it. If you want to get the Vaxseen. Do it. If you want to keep your kids out of school do it!!

My rights should not be infringed on!

FREE COUNTRY🇺🇸💕

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

Whenever my BLAK kids know not to wear a mask, you know it’s all BS. 🙌

If you want to wear a mask. Wear it. If you want to get the Vaxseen. Do it. If you want to keep your kids out of school do it!!

My rights should not be infringed on!

FREE COUNTRY🇺🇸💕

She is vile.  New York should be investigating removing her kids.  She is NOT a good parent.  I feel horrible for those kids.

She is saying she and her kids will not get vaccines.  I would imagine NYC isn't going to let her kids go to school because they are probably missing other vaccinations.  After the measles outbreaks in 2017 and 2018, NYC schools are done fucking around on vaccines.  They have basically told parents if your kids are not vaccinated, they cannot go to school here.  Good.

Stephanie E. Denaro is one of the white women who made headlines in 2021 for refusing to wear a mask amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. She was called a Karen or a woman who shows an entitled behavior or demands beyond the scope of what is normal.

Denaro is from New York, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:

1. She lives in Rosedale, Queens, New York City, New York. She was born and raised in Queens. She previously lived in The Bronx and Woodside. (a) (b) (c)
  2. She was once a registered voter for the Working Families Party. She later switched to the Republican Party. (a)
  3. She does not believe in COVID-19. She believes that being forced to wear face masks violates people’s rights. (a) (d)
  4. She is a Christian, according to her. (d)
  5. She claimed to be a New York City public school teacher but a U.S. Department of Education spokesperson said that was a lie. (a)
  6. She claimed to have asthma and bronchitis. (a)
  7. In 2000, she started attending New York University. She graduated in 2007. (b)
  8. In 2013, she wrote her first novel titled “The Fairest One of All.” In February 2016, her first volume of poetry titled “American’t Romance” was published.  (b)
  9. She is a mother of four. The father of all of her children is African-American, according to her. On November 27, 2013, New York City Administration for Children’s Services (ACS) employees and New York City Police Department (NYPD) officers removed her children from her home in New York City. She claimed that on that day, a Beth Israel Medical Center social worker threatened to notify ACS if she did not allow a Lower East Side Family Union employee to enter her home to conduct a home assessment. (a) (e)
  10. On December 2, 2013, ACS obtained a temporary order of protection against the father of her children and used it as the basis for removing her children from their home rather than their father. On March 18, 2015, the proceeding terminated in her favor. On March 22, 2016, she filed a personal injuries lawsuit against ACS, NYPD, Beth Israel Medical Center and Lower East Side Family Union, which was dismissed. (e)
  11. In 2016, she took to social media to share photos of herself wearing shirts that declare her support for Bernie Sanders. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic from 2020 to 2021, she took to social media to express her support for Donald Trump. She believes that the U.S. presidential election result in 2020 was fraudulent. (a)
  12. At around 3:00 p.m. on March 21, 2021, she went to Davidovich Bakery at Essex Market on the Lower East Side in New York City with her four children to buy bagel but she was refused service by an African-American male cashier because she refused to wear a face mask. A security guard told her he was not going to serve her and asked her to leave. She responded, “Why? ‘Cause he’s a b—h-ass n—–?” She repeated the slur and got offended when one of the customers called her a white trash. A video of the incident went viral and she was dubbed the Bagel Karen and the Bakery Karen(a)
  13. She was 38 years old when she went viral as the Bagel Karen after her racist remarks on March 21, 2021. On March 23, 2021, she took to Instagram to claim that she was black so she was allowed to use the n-word and that 39 percent of her heritage is from Nigeria, 12 percent is from Mali, 8 percent is from Bantu, 4 percent is from Ivory Coast and Ghana, 4 percent is from Senegal and 2 percent is from Cameroon and Congo. To support her claim, she included a graphic that she plagiarized from an article Tech Crunch writer Megan Rose Dickey published in October 2017. (a)

Stephanie Denaro biography: 13 things about Donald Trump fan from Rosedale, Queens – CONAN Daily

My gosh those kids desperately need to be somewhere that she is not. This woman's mental health needs some dire help and she needs a solid year away from those children at a bare minimum. Children do not deserve to have to be raised around that.

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, C-Man said:

She’s 38?!?! Dog years?

I am not going to judge how she looks, but I would say she clearly has had, or fairly likely, does have a drug addiction. That would be another reason to have those children removed from her aside from this monstrous outburst of hate.

13 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I am not going to judge how she looks, but I would say she clearly has had, or fairly likely, does have a drug addiction. That would be another reason to have those children removed from her aside from this monstrous outburst of hate.

Stop being so nice. You are amongst assholes.  Judge away.  

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Stop being so nice. You are amongst assholes.  Judge away.  

There was a time when I would have done that, but I left all that negativity behind. The toxicity of carrying those kinds of thoughts and feelings is not worth it. I hope she gets some kind of help because and that those kids are able to meet regularly with a child psychologist because that outburst will leave a deep scar in them.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

She has "published" poetry.

https://www.amazon.com/Stephanie-Denaro/e/B01BO59UOQ?ref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share?tag=nypost-20

Her profile is fucking hilarious.  Born and raised in Queens and went to NYU.  I am sure NYU is so proud to have her amongst their illustious alumni (if she even graduated that is).  

went to.  went.  to. 

12 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

My personal favorite posts on her Instagram are where she says she got kicked out of Louis Vuitton because they knew who she was.

1.  She most likely never got in the door at LV as they require masks. 

2.  Not sure why she was at LV.  She cannot afford anything in there.  (And if she can and is taking a Housing Project place from a deserving person, then her kids need to go to better homes and her and her significant other should go to fucking jail for fraud).

3.  Why is it that Trumpites talk about Freedom of Speech when a private business or individual shuts them down?  It is like they do not know what the Constitution actually says in regards to Free Speech (there is a LOT of sarcasm in that one).

Ultimately, she is a shitstain of a human being.  I hope I see her on the street at some point just so I can tell her to her face how big of a cunt she is.

It's the same reason that they refer to said evil-doers as "they." They don't know at whom to be pissed; they just know that they need to be pissed.

10 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Oh wow.  

She'd fit in very well on TexAgs. 

"What is antifa?"

"The opposite of MAGA!!!"

I couldn't think of a better endorsement for antifa.

Edited by hpslugga
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Are her two poetry books sold out on Amazon yet?

MAGAs are going to have some really shitty memorabilia coming out of this year.

Yes, they both reached #1 on the MAGA alternate reality bestseller’s list and feature only a single verse repeated over and over:

Patriots are red,

The Devil’s children are blue,

Get me another drink, Amanda Gorman,

You goddammed fucking nig**r