DACA, immigration reform whatever

hayden_horn

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Could be easily avoided if the motto of the party of Trump wasn't "fuck anyone remotely mexican-ish."  Completely fucking unnecessary.  But fine.  Have it fucking your way.

Just the nature of the struggle with power I guess, a tale as old as time. And to be fair, I think it has nothing to do with color or race; if the hegemony/powerful were Black and the white skins were the historically poor and unprivileged I believe the same dynamics (of securing/keeping power) would be played out.

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Hey Chrispy, how do you feel about my father, an 80 yr old US citizen, and veteran, who HAPPENED to be born at home, with a midwife, in a Texas border town, having JUSTIFIABLE reason to fear leaving this country on a trip for fear that he won't be admitted?

Hell, let me save us the time -- I don't give a flying FUCK what answer you give here.  You've chosen your fucking team, and you can go fuck yourself with an acid-soaked rusty spoon.  The immigration "debate" is about fucking nativist bullshit, and you don't give a fuck because YOU aren't in the crosshairs.  Well, as someone whose family IS in the crosshairs, I'll tell you what anyone in the crosshairs would think.....we pray we get to a day where we get to flip the gunsight around and point it straight at your sorry ass.  I hope to hell the government chooses some asshole path that victimizes your family, because that's the only way that utter pieces of shit like you will ever learn to be decent human beings.

Fuck it, you better get rid of all of us "insufficiently American" types now.....because you've now guaranteed one things for sure: when we can, we're coming for you.  You gutless un-american piece of shit.

Your father sounds like a good man, but I fear he would be horribly embarrassed by his son’s Internet tantrum. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 11

Just now, Chrispy said:

Your father sounds like a good man, but I fear he would be horribly embarrassed by his son’s Internet tantrum. 

But still deserves to be treated like a criminal and have his birthright citizenship thrown into question just because his skin is brown though, right? Just trying to make sure I'm understanding your stated position here.

12 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Tell me.

Where.

You stand.

You gutless.  Fucking.  Un-American.  Cowardly.  Piece of shit.

Tell us, you fuckstick. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Captainant said:

But still deserves to be treated like a criminal and have his birthright citizenship thrown into question just because his skin is brown though, right? Just trying to make sure I'm understanding your stated position here.

No, of course not. 

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Tell me.

Where.

You stand.

You gutless.  Fucking.  Un-American.  Cowardly.  Piece of shit.

Tell us, you fuckstick. 

I think I’ve been very clear on this matter. If he’s an American citizen, I think that’s awful. 

3 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I think I’ve been very clear on this matter. If he’s an American citizen, I think that’s awful. 

But the burden should be on him to prove it, right?  That's the standard now.

Well, I mean, that's the standard if you're mexican-y.  If you're a white guy born in Iowa, no problem.

In summary, you don't get to fucking choose a la carte from the menu of nativist bullshit.  You ordered the works, you're responsible for the gestapo shit sandwich that comes with it.  Own what you are, you gutless fucking coward.  A real man would fucking OWN being the piece of shit that you are.  You're not even that.  You're a piece of shit who doesn't have the balls to admit he's a piece of shit.  Pathetic on every possible level.  

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

1 -- that ain't working.

2 -- they've turned a LIFELONG GOP voter (my old man) into a solid vote for the Dems.

Same with my conservative, immigrant, parents. My parents voted GOP ever since they became citizens until around 2014, when they realized they're surrounded by people who deep down (sometimes openly) don't want them. They'll vote democrat just based on immigration.  

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

But the burden should be on him to prove it, right?  That's the standard now.

Well, I mean, that's the standard if you're mexican-y.  If you're a white guy born in Iowa, no problem.

In summary, you don't get to fucking choose a la carte from the menu of nativist bullshit.  You ordered the works, you're responsible for the gestapo shit sandwich that comes with it.  Own what you are, you gutless fucking coward.  A real man would fucking OWN being the piece of shit that you are.  You're not even that.  You're a piece of shit who doesn't have the balls to admit he's a piece of shit.  Pathetic on every possible level.  

First of all, I would venture to guess that my skin is most likely darker than both you and your father’s, so I know a bit about this particular subject. People speak Spanish to me just about every day of my life, and I get a kick when they realize I’m merely a gringo. I’m sorry that your father has to provide identification, I truly am. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrispy said:

First of all, I would venture to guess that my skin is most likely darker than both you and your father’s, so I know a bit about this particular subject. People speak Spanish to me just about every day of my life, and I get a kick when they realize I’m merely a gringo. I’m sorry that your father has to provide identification, I truly am. 

But Chrispy still supports the policies that make it happen because we must secure our borders and punish everyone who is here illegally. So, it is really a "sorry, not sorry" sort of thing.  

7 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

But Chrispy still supports the policies that make it happen because we must secure our borders and punish everyone who is here illegally. So, it is really a "sorry, not sorry" sort of thing.  

No, I feel sorry for him. I also don’t want anyone punished, only deported. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 5

30 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Was the neighbor who asked you five times to put up a beto sign in your yard also someone darker than you? Did he ask all five times in one day or was this a saga of Beto sign yard permission asking that went on for months? 

No, I feel sorry for him. I also don’t want anyone punished, only deported. 

Should a US Citizen be forced to prove - beyond the normal proof like a passport - that he is a citizen and eligible to re-enter his own country?

You still don’t have the balls to speak to this policy. I don’t give a FUCK of you “feel sorry for him.” He’s a grown ass man, he doesn’t need your pity. Go fuck yourself. The only thing I hate more than racist pieces of shit is gutless cowards. You’re not worth the skidmarks in my crapper. But you are a PERFECT poster-child for the anti-immigrant nativist pieces of shit amongst which you bob in the cesspool of Trumpism.

And the people speaking Spanish to you should know how you really feel, if you had the balls to tell them. You’d hear a lot more “puto.”

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Should a US Citizen be forced to prove - beyond the normal proof like a passport - that he is a citizen and eligible to re-enter his own country?

You still don’t have the balls to speak to this policy. I don’t give a FUCK of you “feel sorry for him.” He’s a grown ass man, he doesn’t need your pity. Go fuck yourself. The only thing I hate more than racist pieces of shit is gutless cowards. You’re not worth the skidmarks in my crapper. But you are a PERFECT poster-child for the anti-immigrant nativist pieces of shit amongst which you bob in the cesspool of Trumpism.

I’ve already said no, I’m not sure what else you would like me to say. We’re not going to agree on our immigration stances, no worries. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And the people speaking Spanish to you should know how you really feel, if you had the balls to tell them. You’d hear a lot more “puto.”

If they’re here legally, I’m not sure why they’d have an issue with me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Was the neighbor who asked you five times to put up a beto sign in your yard also someone darker than you? Did he ask all five times in one day or was this a saga of Beto sign yard permission asking that went on for months? 

Actually, he’s a white guy. Somewhat nerdy but affable. Some of it was in jest, but the insinuation was crystal clear. 

4 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Actually, he’s a white guy. Somewhat nerdy but affable. Some of it was in jest, but the insinuation was crystal clear. 

I hate nerdy but affable white guys. Always have. 

They should be required to present their papers or be deported. If they’re here legally then they have nothing to worry about. And it’s not punishment anyway. 

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Yeah, the part that was a lie was in complete jest.

Study well, the trump playbook you have, young Jedi. 

Yes, his “your yard would look way better with a Beto sign, harhar” shtick was in complete jest. He’s a sweet guy, but he has the social awareness of an individual with Aspergers.

2 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Yes, his “your yard would look way better with a Beto sign, harhar” shtick was in complete jest. He’s a sweet guy, but he has the social awareness of an individual with Aspergers.

Was he wearing a white seersucker suit when he said that? What color was his hat? 

Yeah, but Chrispy doesn’t think that’s right.

He doesn’t GAF that it’s part and parcel of his nativist assholery, and can’t be separated from it, and hey, what’s the big deal if we make a buncha citizens who happen to be Mexican-y prove they can legally exist here? That’s not Chrispy’s problem, and if they’re not doing anything wrong, it shouldn’t be a problem, right?

Chrispy, you’re right, we’ll never agree on this issue, because you’re a runny slurry of infected excrement, and I’m not. If I ever DID agree with you on this issue, I’d hope that every decent person would treat me like the piece of shit that I’d become.
  • Like 1

He doesn’t GAF that it’s part and parcel of his nativist assholery, and can’t be separated from it, and hey, what’s the big deal if we make a buncha citizens who happen to be Mexican-y prove they can legally exist here? That’s not Chrispy’s problem, and if they’re not doing anything wrong, it shouldn’t be a problem, right?

Chrispy, you’re right, we’ll never agree on this issue, because you’re a runny slurry of infected excrement, and I’m not. If I ever DID agree with you on this issue, I’d hope that every decent person would treat me like the piece of shit that I’d become.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

He’s a troll jake. It’s Chinatown. 

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Because even if they’re 80 year old citizens, they might have their passport yanked and be stranded the next time they leave the country.

That’s why, you festering assboil.

I suppose it’s possible, but I doubt it. 

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Chrispy said:

If illegal aliens are not seeking asylum or a refugee, pursuance of expedited removal is reasonable under the 1996 law. They don’t need to fall under the purview of the DOJ to perform that task in my estimation. 

Again you intentionally miss the point.  ICE has the authority to detain and arrest people inside US territory.  Are illegal aliens the only people who exist inside our national boundaries?  Tell me, Chrispy, what does an illegal alien look like?  Is he wearing an arm band or a patch?  What is stopping an ICE agent from holding you in perpetuity without due process?  Or simply punting you to the other side of the border? 

I get that you think your whiteness will keep that from happening, but do you think that is a wise course of action in a country that is facing an inevitable demographic shift?  The opportunity exists for us to give everyone the same due process now so that everyone will have due process in the future.  Instead, you're setting your children up for retaliation.  

7 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Again you intentionally miss the point.  ICE has the authority to detain and arrest people inside US territory.  Are illegal aliens the only people who exist inside our national boundaries?  Tell me, Chrispy, what does an illegal alien look like?  Is he wearing an arm band or a patch?  What is stopping an ICE agent from holding you in perpetuity without due process?  Or simply punting you to the other side of the border? 

I get that you think your whiteness will keep that from happening, but do you think that is a wise course of action in a country that is facing an inevitable demographic shift?  The opportunity exists for us to give everyone the same due process now so that everyone will have due process in the future.  Instead, you're setting your children up for retaliation.  

Chrispy the troll is darker than Eddie and Charlie Murphy plus Wesley snipes combined. Just ask him. He’ll tell ya. All in a very reasonable tone and voice too. 

Can we deport the midwives and physicians that committed and admitted to doctoring fraudulent birth certificates, and keep the folks who have lived their entire life as Americans? Cause that seems like maybe a reasonable compromise.

Also why weren’t we hearing about this under Bush? The actions started under Bush. And apparently continued under Obama until they decided to not contest an aclu lawsuit if I read that right.

2 hours ago, Chrispy said:

I think we may be getting to the root of Chrispy's pathology.

I, too, have a darker complexion and grew up (and practiced law for several years) in Miami, Florida, where I routinely was mistaken for being Latino (is that the currently preferred terminology?).  Yet, somehow I have a different perspective on how Latinos (and especially those attempting to seek asylum but who have been prevented from the ability to do so legally, not even to mention actual citizens who don't carry their "papers" with them at all times) should be treated.

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Can we deport the midwives and physicians that committed and admitted to doctoring fraudulent birth certificates, and keep the folks who have lived their entire life as Americans? Cause that seems like maybe a reasonable compromise.

Also why weren’t we hearing about this under Bush? The actions started under Bush. And apparently continued under Obama until they decided to not contest an aclu lawsuit if I read that right.

No we can’t Deport midwives and physicians that did that since they were in all likelihood American citizens.  If you want to waste money prosecuting for suspected crimes with no evidence from 20 years ago by all means go ahead and waste a lot of our money. 

I suspect we didtn’t hear about this under Bush because he wasn’t a racist asshole intent on punishing the browns for political purposes and imposing draconian policies to keep his ignorant base on his side. But maybe you have a different theory. 

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

I've seen what you eat.  The skidmarks in your crapper are priceless.

16 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

And there it is, the fear of retaliation, how utterly pathetic.  

• Fuck You 3

6 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

I think we may be getting to the root of Chrispy's pathology.

I, too, have a darker complexion and grew up (and practiced law for several years) in Miami, Florida, where I routinely was mistaken for being Latino (is that the currently preferred terminology?).  Yet, somehow I have a different perspective on how Latinos (and especially those attempting to seek asylum but who have been prevented from the ability to do so legally, not even to mention actual citizens who don't carry their "papers" with them at all times) should be treated.

I have no pathology or issue with Latinos, it’s something entirely fabricated inside you head. If they’re here illegally, deport them, it’s a very simple proposition. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, lemonlime said:

It's not even immigration with this---they're going after brown people who were born in the U.S.  Not immigrants.  And they don't give a flying fuck about immigrants from, say, Poland or Canada.   They don't care about immigration.  They just want to demonize brown people, and then try to justify it by pretending they are deeply concerned by illegal immigration.

Oh, I certainly understand that. I was just calling out their original purported excuse.

5 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

I, too, have a darker complexion and grew up (and practiced law for several years) in Miami, Florida, where I routinely was mistaken for being Latino (is that the currently preferred terminology?).

Miami?  People thought you were Cuban.....

DlyEfTRU4AAgwyx.jpg

6 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

I've seen what you eat.  The skidmarks in your crapper are priceless.

And that's fair.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I have no pathology or issue with Latinos, it’s something entirely fabricated inside you head. If they’re here illegally, deport them, it’s a very simple proposition. 

So you’re saying that all the illegals should be deported and all the legal people shoudn’t. Very simple, you are right. You are one brilliant troll. 

3 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

And if they're citizens....still, go ahead and double check.  Maybe even make them stay overseas for a while, while we make sure.

Get fucked.

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

So you’re saying that all the illegals should be deported and all the legal people shoudn’t. Very simple, you are right. You are one brilliant troll. 

If following me around and downvoting me eases your pain, have at it. 

• Like 2