DACA, immigration reform whatever

hayden_horn

37 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

laughably retarded.

Selective enforcement of the laws is the fucking problem.  It leads to chaos.

And save the fucking trope about a ticket every time someone jaywalks.

Careful there, cowboy, selective enforcement of drug laws helps disenfranchise minorities that would completely vote against you on most issues.

32 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Obviously not an emergency. They could have done the right thing, but no, Billy Badass has to be an asshole.

I applaud the authorities for doing their job, it’s way past time for this particular illegal alien. 

20 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Huh?

I'm just amused at the "zero tolerance for any violation of the law" crowd that simultaneously has nothing but tolerance for violations of the law when it's their orange god doing it.  It's funny.   Like a clown.  It amuses me.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm just amused at the "zero tolerance for any violation of the law" crowd that simultaneously has nothing but tolerance for violations of the law when it's their orange god doing it.  It's funny.   Like a clown.  It amuses me.

From what I understand about the clause, which is admittedly very little, the Supreme Court has yet to rule on this matter and there’s uncertainty about what it exactly means. 

From what I understand about the clause, which is admittedly very little, the Supreme Court has yet to rule on this matter and there’s uncertainty about what it exactly means. 

Keep going.  I need the chuckle.  

I'll never not laugh at the irony of Trumpkins lecturing the world on the importance and sanctity of following the law.  It's like a temperance lecture from a vomiting drunk.  Always good for a laugh.

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Keep going.  I need the chuckle.  

I'll never not laugh at the irony of Trumpkins lecturing the world on the importance and sanctity of following the law.  It's like a temperance lecture from a vomiting drunk.  Always good for a laugh.

I know very little about the clause, the individuals that filed the lawsuit will get their day in court. Good luck to them, as I envision tough sledding ahead. 

23 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I know very little about the clause, the individuals that filed the lawsuit will get their day in court. Good luck to them, as I envision tough sledding ahead. 

Do you think the POTUS hasn't broken any other laws?  Would love to hear your thoughts on that.

Just to let you know, I'm pre-laughing at you already.

5 hours ago, GSU&UT said:

Turns out ICE is lying. Now you two (probably the same user) think very hard why they might feel emboldened to do that, use those critical thinking skills.

Somebody there is enjoying sticking ICE and Trump in the eye. I wonder if they'd say this even if there were a warrant.

Either way, ¡Viva Mexico!

196front_1k_17.jpg?16742

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Do you think the POTUS hasn't broken any other laws?  Would love to hear your thoughts on that.

Just to let you know, I'm pre-laughing at you already.

I just realized you’re the poster that reminded me of that schizophrenic, homeless guy on Congress. How have you been? If Trump has broken any laws, I’m not going to defend that behavior. 

• Fuck You 1

I just realized you’re the poster that reminded me of that schizophrenic, homeless guy on Congress. How have you been? If Trump has broken any laws, I’m not going to defend that behavior. 

you're gonna have to be more specific about the dude on Congress.  The guy who looks like Crab Man?  Or are you remembering Leslie?  Because Leslie looked better in heels than I do.

And bullshit.  You'll defend him all the way home.  You already do.  Rule of law doesn't mean shit to you.  Rule of team means everything.  Get fucked.  (Crab Man or Leslie wouldn't say that -- I do.)

• Like 1

At this point any conservative pretending their point of view stems from some set of principles that should be evenly and fairly applied should just be laughed out of the room.

Rational discourse? Nope, not only do you not deserve it, you were never really capable of it to begin with.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ndawg said:

At this point any conservative pretending their point of view stems from some set of principles that should be evenly and fairly applied should just be laughed out of the room.

Rational discourse? Nope, not only do you not deserve it, you were never really capable of it to begin with.

Pretentious lecturing will fix the problem.  Keep it up.

• Fuck You 1

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

you're gonna have to be more specific about the dude on Congress.  The guy who looks like Crab Man?  Or are you remembering Leslie?  Because Leslie looked better in heels than I do.

And bullshit.  You'll defend him all the way home.  You already do.  Rule of law doesn't mean shit to you.  Rule of team means everything.  Get fucked.  (Crab Man or Leslie wouldn't say that -- I do.)

It’s been quite a few years, so his physical attributes have been rendered nonexistent. I’m an unabashed Republican and will remain so after this president, that means far more to me than protecting Trump. 

It’s been quite a few years, so his physical attributes have been rendered nonexistent. I’m an unabashed Republican and will remain so after this president, that means far more to me than protecting Trump. 

Team over country. Got it.

29 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Trump runs Team R. You are trying to sound as if you would be willing to put Team R ahead of Trump, but in reality, you're just admitting that you'll willingly follow wherever he leads you.

23 minutes ago, ndawg said:

Trump runs Team R. You are trying to sound as if you would be willing to put Team R ahead of Trump, but in reality, you're just admitting that you'll willingly follow wherever he leads you.

Trump is temporary, the Republican Party is not. 

26 minutes ago, Captainant said:

id-rather-be-russian-than-democrat.jpg

playing partisan politics over our nation's best interests isn't a good long-term strategy my dude. Especially when your party is led by a grifter in the convulsions of mental decline.

Holy tautology, you guys need new material. 

36 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Ok, dawg. If that belief comforts you, who am I to intervene? 

I think you might be assuming everyone else is just as much of a tribalist as you are. I get no joy from seeing the Republican Party destroyed. This is horrendously bad for America.

The Republican Party, by the way, is already destroyed. It's been utterly overrun by interlopers. You're not even supporting the same party. But you are supporting the same tribal identity. So, there's that, I guess.

28 minutes ago, ndawg said:

I think you might be assuming everyone else is just as much of a tribalist as you are. I get no joy from seeing the Republican Party destroyed. This is horrendously bad for America.

The Republican Party, by the way, is already destroyed. It's been utterly overrun by interlopers. You're not even supporting the same party. But you are supporting the same tribal identity. So, there's that, I guess.

I’ve witnessed these same histrionics for years and it never comes to fruition, so relax and enjoy these good times. 

Edited by Chrispy
Good, not god.
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, when you slurp down cocktails made up of cognitive dissonance, willful ignorance, intellectual dishonesty, blatant hypocrisy and a splash of Sean Hannity, your brain begins to quickly deteriorate.

35 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You said the Republican Party is not temporary. History does not support your assertion.

Well, in that vein I suppose everything is temporary. That’s beside the point, however; as one is guaranteed to be gone in a few years and one is not. 

22 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Well, in that vein I suppose everything is temporary. That’s beside the point, however; as one is guaranteed to be gone in a few years and one is not. 

The Republicans will never win the White House again.  Liberal Media circa 2016 out front should have told ya.

https://www.newsweek.com/will-republicans-ever-win-white-house-again-483751

So the Democratic Party would be heavily favored to keep the White House for many terms of office and possibly break the record of six terms and 24 years, which occurred twice, between 1801 and 1825 (when the Jeffersonians prevailed) and 1861 and 1885 (when the GOP prevailed).

• Like 1