DACA, immigration reform whatever

hayden_horn

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

And if they're citizens....still, go ahead and double check.  Maybe even make them stay overseas for a while, while we make sure.

Get fucked.

Never said that, but you clearly can’t have a serious discussion on the matter. Have a good one. 

• Like 2

No we can’t Deport midwives and physicians that did that since they were in all likelihood American citizens.  If you want to waste money prosecuting for suspected crimes with no evidence from 20 years ago by all means go ahead and waste a lot of our money. 
I suspect we didtn’t hear about this under Bush because he wasn’t a racist asshole intent on punishing the browns for political purposes and imposing draconian policies to keep his ignorant base on his side. But maybe you have a different theory. 

One of the midwives admitted to forging the location of birth, at least that was my take away skimming the article linked earlier. Probably past the limitations for any prosecution of course. Not sure what the limitations on on forging birth certificates. But if their is a legit option to prosecute I would not lose any sleep over prosecuting medical professionals who broke laws.

I’ve decided to take a stand here. In my opinion, criminals should go to jail and people who don’t commit crimes should not. Anyone care to argue?

Also my neighbor keeps asking me to put Beto signs in my yard. Every single morning for the past month he asks me to put a Beto sign in my yard, probably because I’m brown, and I keep politely telling him no but he continues to persist. What should I do about this problem? 

Finally, even though I’m a brown American I have some questions about this Trump fellow that you guys keep saying bad things about. Why do you say bad things about trump? Isn’t he a man of the people? 

Thanks in advance for answering all my questions. I will talk to all of you again soon. 

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I’ve decided to take a stand here. In my opinion, criminals should go to jail and people who don’t commit crimes should not. Anyone care to argue?

Also my neighbor keeps asking me to put Beto signs in my yard. Every single morning for the past month he asks me to put a Beto sign in my yard, probably because I’m brown, and I keep politely telling him no but he continues to persist. What should I do about this problem? 

Finally, even though I’m a brown American I have some questions about this Trump fellow that you guys keep saying bad things about. Why do you say bad things about trump? Isn’t he a man of the people? 

Thanks in advance for answering all my questions. I will talk to all of you again soon. 

Oof, crickets. Keep fine tuning, you’ll get there. 

14 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Never said that, but you clearly can’t have a serious discussion on the matter. Have a good one. 

You never said anything worth a shit, because you possess neither vertebrae nor testicles.

You're a worthless cowardly piece of shit.  Own this policy.  Do something with guts, just for once in your pathetic excuse for a life -- it's the least you can do to pay for the oxygen you've been wastefully consuming thus far.

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You never said anything worth a shit, because you possess neither vertebrae nor testicles.

You're a worthless cowardly piece of shit.  Own this policy.  Do something with guts, just for once in your pathetic excuse for a life -- it's the least you can do to pay for the oxygen you've been wastefully consuming thus far.

English is his second language. Probably a Hungarian. 22 year old and Sitting at a computer in his underwear earning 5 bubles an hour or 15 cents a day. Likely an incell, which would suck. 

He’s a winner. 

Edited by JimmyJames

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2018 at 11:30 AM, David Dennison said:

You talk about anchor babies. That's a racist dog whistle. Everyone knows it.

You talk about burden on the taxpayer. Also a racist dog whistle used by the right for years.

The way you frame the southern border immigration issue is racist on its face because you say nothing about immigration from anywhere else. You only want to focus on the border where brown people cross.

Stop being racist when you make your arguments and I'll stop pointing out your racism.

No, every one of your BS racist call outs here is not racist. Being against anchor babies is racist ?  Please explain why that's the only answer.

Dennisons only answer ever:  Because it's racist.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

No, every one of your BS racist call outs here is not racist. Being against anchor babies is racist ?  Please explain why that's the only answer.

Dennisons only answer ever:  Because it's racist.

Because it's a charge leveled against a particular group of racial minorities to portray them as the "other" in an effort to protect the political power of the racial majority.

That's racist.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Because it's a charge leveled against a particular group of racial minorities to portray them as the "other" in an effort to protect the political power of the racial majority.

That's racist.

Nope, as usual you assume the very worst of everyone who doesn't agree with you. What a sadly disturbed little man you are. Nationality matters not one fucking bit about anchor babies.  It's an outdated method of increasing the population of a country that does not need any more priming of the population pump.

• Like 1

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

Nope, as usual you assume the very worst of everyone who doesn't agree with you. What a sadly disturbed little man you are. Nationality matters not one fucking bit about anchor babies.  It's an outdated method of increasing the population of a country that does not need any more priming of the population pump.

Why wouldn't I assume the worst from the right? 

Anchor babies are Americans. So, yeah, I guess nationality does matter.

Not really the right thread for this, but yeah, it probably does belong.

https://www.kctv5.com/news/kansas-woman-told-birth-certificate-wasn-t-enough-to-prove/article_144c19aa-b50f-11e8-94f5-6b921312a97a.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

Born and raised in Kansas, Gwyneth Barbara didn’t expect this kind of hassle.

Barbara had been issued a U.S. passport before, but this time around, Barbara was told her birth certificate wasn’t good enough to prove her citizenship.

“It’s like they’re retroactively declaring that I was never a citizen,” Barbara said.

Barbara was born in a farmhouse in the 1970s in Leavenworth County. She had a birth certificate. Her father went to the courthouse days after she was born to certify her birth -- raised seal and all.

The local passport agency accepted her documentation as satisfactory for her passport application. Days later, she received a letter from the federal division of the U.S. Passport Agency out of Houston, TX, telling her the application was denied and required further documentation.

“I have a birth certificate it was accepted before, why wouldn’t it be accepted again?” Barbara explained.

The letter stated, because her birth certificate was not issued at a institution or hospital, it was not considered proof enough of her citizenship.

She received a letter asking her to submit any number of the listed additional documents.

“Border crossing card or green card for your parents issued prior to your birth? My parents were born in the United States….Early religious records? We don’t have any. Family Bible? They won’t accept a birth certificate but they will accept a family Bible?” Barbara said.

Meantime, she did her best to dig up any of the random documents she was be asking to provide.

After weeks of unreturned phone calls and unanswered questions, Barbara contacted U.S. Senator Jerry Moran’s office for help. The senator’s office launched an inquiry and followed up with another. A few days later, Barbara received her passport in the mail, with no explanation.

According to the federal website, there is no policy stating a birth certificate must come from a hospital or other official institution. To see all of the requirements click here.

When KCTV5 called the U.S. Passport Agency, the employee answering the phone said a county issued birth certificate for a home birth was acceptable for a passport application, but in some cases, that decision is made on a "case by case basis."

Not really the right thread for this, but yeah, it probably does belong.
https://www.kctv5.com/news/kansas-woman-told-birth-certificate-wasn-t-enough-to-prove/article_144c19aa-b50f-11e8-94f5-6b921312a97a.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

Born and raised in Kansas, Gwyneth Barbara didn’t expect this kind of hassle.

Barbara had been issued a U.S. passport before, but this time around, Barbara was told her birth certificate wasn’t good enough to prove her citizenship.

“It’s like they’re retroactively declaring that I was never a citizen,” Barbara said.

Barbara was born in a farmhouse in the 1970s in Leavenworth County. She had a birth certificate. Her father went to the courthouse days after she was born to certify her birth -- raised seal and all.

The local passport agency accepted her documentation as satisfactory for her passport application. Days later, she received a letter from the federal division of the U.S. Passport Agency out of Houston, TX, telling her the application was denied and required further documentation.

“I have a birth certificate it was accepted before, why wouldn’t it be accepted again?” Barbara explained.
The letter stated, because her birth certificate was not issued at a institution or hospital, it was not considered proof enough of her citizenship.
She received a letter asking her to submit any number of the listed additional documents.
“Border crossing card or green card for your parents issued prior to your birth? My parents were born in the United States….Early religious records? We don’t have any. Family Bible? They won’t accept a birth certificate but they will accept a family Bible?” Barbara said.
Meantime, she did her best to dig up any of the random documents she was be asking to provide.

After weeks of unreturned phone calls and unanswered questions, Barbara contacted U.S. Senator Jerry Moran’s office for help. The senator’s office launched an inquiry and followed up with another. A few days later, Barbara received her passport in the mail, with no explanation.
According to the federal website, there is no policy stating a birth certificate must come from a hospital or other official institution. To see all of the requirements click here.
When KCTV5 called the U.S. Passport Agency, the employee answering the phone said a county issued birth certificate for a home birth was acceptable for a passport application, but in some cases, that decision is made on a "case by case basis."

Clearly, the passport office made a mistake.

They mistakenly had her in the “brown people” file. Damned bureaucracy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ChickenSandwich said:

How Beautifully silent the Hugo echo chamber that is this board has been with a mass of 7000 invaders set to wage an assault on our southern border. 

Just shocking I tell you

You mean the people who are going to go to a legal port of entry and legally file for asylum?  Those "invaders?"  Gonna be tough for those invading mothers to "wage an assault" with young children in tow.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

You mean the people who are going to go to a legal port of entry and legally file for asylum?  Those "invaders?"  Gonna be tough for those invading mothers to "wage an assault" with young children in tow.

Don't forget the hidden terrorists!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

How Beautifully silent the Hugo echo chamber that is this board has been with a mass of 7000 (Santa Anna only took 6K to the Alamo so I guess they learned ) invaders set to wage an assault on our southern border. 

Just shocking I tell you

Yes, there’s a reason you can hear crickets in this thread... turns out most people don’t want our country to be invaded, who could’ve figured? 

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Funny. Mexico comes before the US. If we are talking about “legal” Mexico would be their “port of entry” and applications for asylum would be made there. 

But...that didn’t happen. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

How Beautifully silent the Hugo echo chamber that is this board has been with a mass of 7000 (Santa Anna only took 6K to the Alamo so I guess they learned ) invaders set to wage an assault on our southern border. 

Just shocking I tell you

Millions of foreigners enter America every year. It doesn't bother us.

5 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Funny. Mexico comes before the US. If we are talking about “legal” Mexico would be their “port of entry” and applications for asylum would be made there. 

But...that didn’t happen. 

Actually, almost 2,000 people did file for asylum in Mexico.  They'll be staying there.  Fox didn't report that?  You probably know that Mexico isn't exactly safe either, right?  Or economically advantageous?  Their port of entry into the USA will be at the US border.  You have to be present in the US in order to claim asylum.

I'd bring my kids here too if I had been born down there, and had the strength/resolve to do it.  They have 1000x the chance to succeed here.  If you wouldn't, you're a pretty fucking terrible parent.

I honestly can't believe how fucking stupid Chrispy and Chicken Sandwich are.  Big, fat racist pussies who look to the biggest and fattest pussy to ever walk the earth as their leader. 

That said, a crispy chicken sandwich does sound pretty good right now. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Are they legally going to file for asylum?  How do we know that?

37 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Actually, almost 2,000 people did file for asylum in Mexico.  They'll be staying there.  Fox didn't report that?  You probably know that Mexico isn't exactly safe either, right?  Or economically advantageous?  Their port of entry into the USA will be at the US border.  You have to be present in the US in order to claim asylum.

I'd bring my kids here too if I had been born down there, and had the strength/resolve to do it.  They have 1000x the chance to succeed here.  If you wouldn't, you're a pretty fucking terrible parent.

So... Mexico is a lawless land that requires military intervention. Gotcha

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I honestly can't believe how fucking stupid Chrispy and Chicken Sandwich are.  Big, fat racist pussies who look to the biggest and fattest pussy to ever walk the earth as their leader. 

That said, a crispy chicken sandwich does sound pretty good right now. 

So if it was 7000 white people we would roll out the red carpet. Too stupid for words. Par for the course. Reality does not equal racism. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

40 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

So we should just annex Central America?  

ChickenSandwich checks under the bed each night to make sure the brown boogeyman isn't hiding there.  

Imagine spending your time worrying about how a nation of 350 million can survive 6000 Guatemalans walking up to an international bridge.

Shit, imagine being afraid of ANY number of Guatemalans. What are they gonna do, pick all your coffee beans before you can get to them?
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Just shocking I tell you

You are huge fucking pussy. Oh no, 7,000 people. Whatever will we do? Fuck, hopefully they come to Houston because construction prices are jacked up with everyone working on Harvey damaged homes. Of course, in a metro area of nearly 7 million, 7,000 people represents a .1 percent increase in population, so they probably wouldn't change things at all.  

5 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Chicken Sandwich doesn't believe a counterterrorism official. He prefers to take Donald Trump at his word. This is a level of stupidity we haven't seen before. 

maybe it was a Saudi CounterTerrorism official. We all trust them now right? 

So Trump is mobilizing military assets. Can we send the Aggy Corps instead? 

Traveled through Nuevo Laredo and crossed the bridge walking last night to Laredo.  It was the first time I had seen Customs officers at the split between the two countries allow a few of the people seeking asylum to come through.  These people literally lay there in the cold (it was also raining) under blankets in hopes of being allowed the opportunity.  Their faces lit up when they were told they were able to step forward for inspection before being allowed to cross.  Surrendering yourself like this and not crossing illegally is something I don't really have a problem with.

Also none of them appeared to be ISIS but I did not ask to verify. (it was two ladies in their 60s, a mother I assume because there was a little girl probably around 9-12 years old.)  Kind of a sad situation and helps me appreciate all I have here even though most of the time I complain that it isn't enough.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Just shocking I tell you

How did I actually miss this? Hahahahahaha

How did I actually miss this? Hahahahahaha

If they’re like most of the Central Americans I have encountered here in the past decade or so, our border doesn’t have a chance under such an assault. Whether we like it or not, our border will be cleaned till spotless, then mowed and edged, and we’ll just have to watch helplessly while it happens.

THE HORROR!

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If they’re like most of the Central Americans I have encountered here in the past decade or so, our border doesn’t have a chance under such an assault. Whether we like it or not, our border will be cleaned till spotless, then mowed and edged, and we’ll just have to watch helplessly while it happens.

THE HORROR!

Fuck you. I like it when my yard looks like an unkempt jungle. BUILD THE WALL I SAY!

Just now, ChickenSandwich said:

The people in that caravan are coming here to seek asylum you dunce.

8 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Bwahahahaha you linked that from TexAgs.  WHOOOOOOOOP!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Love all the replies on that tweet from ignorant conservatives thinking this is some kind of "gotcha!" against liberals.

It's only a gotcha if you believe the fear-mongering lies from the GOP that Democrats are pushing for open boarders and lawlessness.  Obama deported a shit load of illegal immigrants.  The difference between the GOP and the Democrats is how they feel we should process immigrants, curb illegal crossings, and fix our immigration system.

Edited by Tom