Piece of shit kills 6 YO boy in road rage incident

Superhero

9 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Do they really know who the shooter was and who the driver was other than shooting at someone who gives you the bird seems like more of a dude thing to do?  
I’m guessing he’ll get handed a pretty stiff penalty. He seems like a pretty unsympathetic defendant and he shot a fucking kid. Wonder what she’ll get though. 1000% her defense will be “I was afraid of what he’d do to me if I told” and there’s probably a bit of validity to that. For posterity sake, I gonna guess 2-5 for her, 20-25 range for him.

"Wynne Lee, 23, was charged with felony accessory after the fact and concealing a firearm in the vehicle.

If convicted on all counts, Eriz faces 40 years to life.

Lee faces 3 years in state prison plus one year in Orange County Jail if convicted on all counts."

She'll plead out and serve less than a year.

12 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I heard it’s possible the shooter made custom modifications to the gun and posted the whole thing on Instagram. That would solve the custody issue of the gun. The guy sounds like a total regard. 

Geezus . . . if true, that's a special kind of stupid.

17 hours ago, Lhorn said:

How stupid do you have to be to let them recover the gun.  It should be at the bottom of a lake. Fortunately he’s an idiot. 

If you told half the country that they'd probably go to jail for the rest of their lives if they don't immediately throw out their brand new 4K widescreen, they'd need at least a day to think it over.

Not shocking at all that he's too stupid to part with his 2nd or 3rd most prized possession, and throw $700 in the nearest body of water.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Yes detective, I decided to take a deep sea fishing trip that evening. It's only a coincidence that this trip occurred after an accusation of shooting someone.

That was Scott Peterson iirc. Took a fishing trip alone in the very early morning hours of Christmas.  Not far from where his wife’s body later washed up. Crazy coincidence. 

If I had a sense that I was being watched and it was a bad time to take up fishing I’d have gone to the garage and spent some quality time in front of a bench grinder turning steel into dust, then flush the dust.  “Oh that gun I used to own?  It was stolen a few months ago.”  It’s far fetched as hell but better than being caught with a murder weapon. 

Edited by Lhorn

14 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Why not? Responsibility? Accountability? You won’t see it. It simply doesn’t exist. 

I simply meant that this is the LA kid getting shot by the road rager thread, not the Arkie trooper flipping pregnant lady’s van thread.  

• Hook 'Em 1

More details on these two assholes. 

“Days after the killing of 6-year-old Aiden Leos in a road-rage shooting on the 55 Freeway, the suspects got into another traffic altercation in which the alleged shooter waved a gun at another motorist, prosecutors said in court papers filed Wednesday.

"As Wynne Lee was driving on the 91 eastbound on the way to work with defendant Eriz as her front passenger, a driver in a blue Tesla did something to make defendant Eriz angry, acting aggressively," prosecutors alleged.

"Defendant Eriz again took out his gun and brandished it to the driver of the Tesla. That driver told the defendants that he had called the police and then he drove away."

—————-

his explanation of why he shot into the dead boy’s car:

“In an interview with investigators on June 6, Eriz said he "was angry after being 'flipped off' by Ms. Cloonan, so he grabbed his loaded Glock 17 9mm and racked a round," according to the motion.

"He then rolled the passenger window down and took a shot at her vehicle. After shooting the victim’s car, the defendants continued on to the 91 eastbound and on to work in the city of Highland."

They worked a full day and the couple returned home.

—————- 

https://abc7.com/new-details-emerge-about-suspects-in-killing-of-aiden-leos/10801022/

They are both where they need to be. Jail. So days after shooting into a car and killing a child they get into another altercation where she is also driving. 

• Rage+1 1