Cracker kills clerk over masking

Armybrat

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

We have an American cultural problem of people violently opposed to being disrespected or ready to throw down because someone looks at them wrong. "Don't tell me how to live/act, you don't know me."

situations like this are why I think people should not be armed in public or even drive around with weapons. It's a fact that too many people have anger problems and a really bad mistake can lead to lives being ended and ruined. I'm not stating carrying should be illegal, I'm saying it's a bad idea waiting to turn deadly for some.

The first guy pictured in this thread looks at everyone wrong.

This isn’t even our craziest recent shooting. A couple days ago two 15 year olds shot a mall security guard for not helping them break into an Apple Store. This was in one of the nicest parts of town.

It’s getting bad around here. The mayor of Atlanta is not seeking re-election. She’s getting out of the kitchen, as it were.

I hear Buckehead is trying to secede.

No the news professionals got it right. Gatorubet got the picture of the suspect wrong. Many posters gleefully took the ball and ran in the wrong direction.

I straight posted the picture that literally accompanied the article as presented by the Channel 7 News site in Georgia.

A gator trying to make a Georgian look bad; seems about right

Georgia does not need my help. But your point is valid.

DeKalb County court records list a 30-year-old Victor Lee Tucker Jr. with several prior arrests. The list includes a case from 2018 in which the defendant was charged with battery, cruelty to children and obstruction of law enforcement.

Records show Tucker was also charged with several counts of misdemeanor battery and family violence in 2012 and pleaded no contest to one of those charges. He was ordered to anger management classes and a year of probation.

Shit. I never knew Charlie Strong even ran anger management classes.

9 hours ago, hullabelew said:

The very rare black cracker.  Even his name fits the stereotype of a white redneck. Victor Lee Tucker.  When I first read the headline on local news, I thought, WTF is that white dude doing in that part of town.  

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2021/06/victor-lee-tucker-jr-palmetto-georgia-man-kills-decatur-cashier-face-mask-dispute/

They were once more common. There was a time when at least nine of them would congregate in public:

BBH-NJER4-BC-WHT-1.JPG?v=1541785925

(Yes, that was the name of their Negro League team.)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9688459/Police-Alabama-fire-hydrant-plant-worker-kills-2-wounds-2.html

Here’s another. It doesn’t appear we know many details but who gets a point here?

Couldn’t park anywhere near the place.  - Steven Wright 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, hullabelew said:

The very rare black cracker.  Even his name fits the stereotype of a white redneck. Victor Lee Tucker.  When I first read the headline on local news, I thought, WTF is that white dude doing in that part of town.  

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2021/06/victor-lee-tucker-jr-palmetto-georgia-man-kills-decatur-cashier-face-mask-dispute/

9FB9B803-EDA8-4873-A246-37CF4EC66D8E.jpeg

Yeah, that part of metro Atlanta is sketchy as hell.  Like Houston 5th Ward ghetto hood sketchy.

9 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

I straight posted the picture that literally accompanied the article as presented by the Channel 7 News site in Georgia.

Georgia does not need my help. But your point is valid.

Well, to my credit at least I left there at the ripe old age of 3 weeks. (Just before New Years 1945).

19 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9688459/Police-Alabama-fire-hydrant-plant-worker-kills-2-wounds-2.html

Here’s another. It doesn’t appear we know many details but who gets a point here?

Albertville is the ancestral home of East Texas Box Face. Think of it as Bree to the Shire.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Oh, sorry. 
I believe it’s “cracka”.

I support this change.

Reading the original title "Cracker kills clerk over masking", I assumed a Clerk wearing too many masks tried to eat saltines and died from asphyxiation.

Only logical conclusion.

This isn’t even our craziest recent shooting. A couple days ago two 15 year olds shot a mall security guard for not helping them break into an Apple Store. This was in one of the nicest parts of town.

It’s getting bad around here. The mayor of Atlanta is not seeking re-election. She’s getting out of the kitchen, as it were.
Damn. I thought you were making that shit up. It's a cold cold world.