‘Birds Aren’t Real’ Activists Hold Rally in MO

Doc Reeves

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That shit ain't funny -- it's true.  My daughter gets pissed at me when I go off on my rants about how there isn't a Belgium, it isn't a real country -- "But I have a good friend from Belgium at school!"  No you don't.  He's a Flemish liar.

So demonically clever how all the European powers created a "Belgian Congo" full of absolute horrors so that they could all say "well, at least things in (Ghana, South Africa, Angola, Cote dIvoire) aren't as bad as they are in the Belgian Congo."

It's all fun and games until the Q crowd gets ahold of it, takes it seriously (seems there's no conspiracy they won't buy into) and someone does something really dangerous and stupid to try to prove this is true.

Yes, there are a million non dangerous and stupid ways you could prove birds are real, but there are also a million non dangerous and stupid ways to tell people your baby's gender yet we have idiots causing wildfires with gender bombs.

I'm going to go ahead and assume this will end in the worst imaginable way.

Just now, Bill Lumbergh said:

It's all fun and games until the Q crowd gets ahold of it, takes it seriously (seems there's no conspiracy they won't buy into) and someone does something really dangerous and stupid to try to prove this is true.

Yes, there are a million non dangerous and stupid ways you could prove birds are real, but there are also a million non dangerous and stupid ways to tell people your baby's gender yet we have idiots causing wildfires with gender bombs.

I'm going to go ahead and assume this will end in the worst imaginable way.

Oh.   So you ARE familiar with this timeline.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Does this include chickens?

Those delicious cooked "chickens" you buy at HEB or Costco or whatever.

They aren't the chicken of your youth.  They are kept alive by tubes inserted into their bodies to pump blood and nutrients throughout their structure.  They have no beaks, no feathers and no feet. They grow with multiple legs and wings on each "chicken". Their bone structure has been dramatically shrunk to get more meat out of them.