Need to demo a shed/ shop in a back yard

What might be the best avenue for removing a shop from a backyard.  Dirt floors, no foundation.  basically corner posts are in concrete, but it would not be a difficult demo, IMHO.

What is the best way to get a decent price on the work and haul off, and get it done in a timely fashion? Local manual labor?  It is in a very small town, but we need to have the building removed in about 2-3 weeks.

Buy one of those contractor dumpster bags from home Depot for like $35, you set it up in your driveway or in front of your house, fill it up, and when you're done call the company and for $120 a dumpster comes by and hauls off the entire bag.

13 hours ago, slorch said:

What might be the best avenue for removing a shop from a backyard.  Dirt floors, no foundation.  basically corner posts are in concrete, but it would not be a difficult demo, IMHO.

What is the best way to get a decent price on the work and haul off, and get it done in a timely fashion? Local manual labor?  It is in a very small town, but we need to have the building removed in about 2-3 weeks.

Are you done yet?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, slorch said:

I never would have guessed that's the handle my wife would have picked...

When you get done at 3pm you can sit on the porch, drink a microwaved cup on Sanka freeze-dried coffee and smoke a cigarette in your baby blue onesie and black shoes like a boss. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ScottS said:

I like how you call it a "shop" instead of a "she shed".

actually, it is( was) a functioning auto repair/ rebuilding shop my mom's late husband built.  It has work/storage area and then 1/2 of it is  covered like a carport.  Trying to get her property where it looks like a sweet little ole lady lives there, instead of Sanford & Son.

Pics? If you have a lane to flatten it without damaging nearby structures, fence or house, get a chain and tractor. Partially cut rafters and  corner post and start dragging the thing down. You can hire a guy with a flatbed trailer,  see about a scrap yard to take the metal. Take a day.