Back away from the ledge!! It's not as bad as you think ....yet.

Thatguy

Here is the thing TwiceHorn. I don't know if Sark will be good or not. With Herman I KNEW he was going to be shit. You cannot bring a low scoring offensive philosophy to the big12. Ask Tommy Tuberville how that worked out. That ship has sailed. All it will do is keep teams hanging around and you end up losing games you shouldn't. Case in point last year. How many games did we lose by a single score? Herman would've worked out if it were not for that bullshit offensive philosophy, and I was soap boxing that even before we offered.
  Sark, on the other hand, calls plays where if you get the players in place, you can score big. It's also NFL relatable. That is something kids wanna hear. Ed Orgeron just won a NC. Let me repeat that. ED ORGERON JUST WON A NC. What that goes to show is if you have decent coordinators around you, and you can recruit, you can overcome even the dumbest head coaches. So with the way Sark calls games, if we can just recruit at a high level like when Mack was here we can get back to being in the conversation. I don't know if that will happen or not, but I am willing to give the guy more than 2 games to right the ship.

You communicate like a child. You really think you are making salient points but it all comes out as an absurd unfocused rant.
  • Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Nivek said:

You communicate like a child. You really think you are making salient points but it all comes out as an absurd unfocused rant.

Wut.  Coaching college football is not rocket science.  The dude made some good points.  We know Sark can call plays and score points.  If he recruits at a high level, we will win many games.  His coaching staff has credibility.  Ed Orgeron could not coach, but he hired Joe Brady, recruited well and got lucky in the portal with Joe Burrow.  

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Wut.  Coaching college football is not rocket science.  The dude made some good points.  We know Sark can call plays and score points.  If he recruits at a high level, we will win many games.  His coaching staff has credibility.  Ed Orgeron could not coach, but he hired Joe Brady, recruited well and got lucky in the portal with Joe Burrow.  

Thought for a sec you said "hired Joe Burrow," thought maybe you meant Brady, then was like, no that's right.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thatguy said:

. When people say worn down it doesn't always show physically, it can show mentally as well. We started making more and more mental errors on defense late in the game.

Thanks for the reply.   

PK may have to come down to the field vs upstairs.    If Butch Jones and Ark St beat Washington Saturday,  Lake may be available to help his friend.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

Lol! That may have hurt my feelings when I was 20, but alas I dug myself out of the mud, went to school, and became a successful person in life. You can try your juvenile insults on the next guy. I am sure they will bite too.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

Don't waste your time on that guy he clearly likes to be miserable.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I am fairly convinced Herman's a drunk/addict.  Maybe not quite in full flower, but well on the way.  That goes a long way to explaining dickishness and the whole sort of inauthenticity of the guy.  

Absolutely agree....And I think Mack has blossomed there too late in life. I don't think all that weight and puffiness came just from Sally's cookies. 

14 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Lol! That may have hurt my feelings when I was 20, but alas I dug myself out of the mud, went to school, and became a successful person in life. You can try your juvenile insults on the next guy. I am sure they will bite too.

It wasn't really an insult as much as criticism on your communication style.   We all have our quirks.  Mine is disjointed postings and incomplete thoughts. 

Furthermore, I am happy for you that you have found fulfillment in life.   It is a goal we all hope to achieve.   

4 minutes ago, Nivek said:

It wasn't really an insult as much as criticism on your communication style.   We all have our quirks.  Mine is disjointed postings and incomplete thoughts. 

Furthermore, I am happy for you that you have found fulfillment in life.   It is a goal we all hope to achieve.   

you don’t own a chain of drive through booze stands by any chance do you?

Georgia southern is bad at football but Arkansas gave up one long 76 yard run today. The rest of the game they gave up 81 yards passing and 87 yards rushing and allowed 10 points. They put up 40 points and 630 total yards. I’ll reserve anymore judgement till they play somebody with a pulse but that Arkansas team could be rounding a corner and actually be a good football team.

TLDR : Arkansas may not be bad 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

Georgia southern is bad at football but Arkansas gave up one long 76 yard run today. The rest of the game they gave up 81 yards passing and 87 yards rushing and allowed 10 points. They put up 40 points and 630 total yards. I’ll reserve anymore judgement till they play somebody with a pulse but that Arkansas team could be rounding a corner and actually be a good football team.

TLDR : Arkansas may not be bad 

Arkansas sucks shit through a straw