Fat Gary? He gone.

Pancho

For Deion and Kellen, this is all for show just to get their names out there. They'll use it as an opportunity to interview, shake some hands, and network but that's really it. 

Out of the other names mentioned, Norvell would be interesting. I think he'd be a pretty solid move if they went in that direction. Considering his age, if he's successful at TCU, he's probably not going to use it as a stepping stone for another program

Bevo’s Daily Roundup: Report: Former HC Gary Patterson told team he was ‘untouchable’ before TCU fired him

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2021/11/11/22776364/gary-patterson-tcu-texas-longhorns

I was experiencing a ton of success at one time in my career and I told my Dad I was very valuable to the organization. My Dad responded with the following:

"The second you believe you are indispensable is the second you have become dispensable because you are no longer putting in the work necessary that got you to this point in the first place." I took his advice to heart, Gary fucked around and found out.

• Hook 'Em 4

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, ChickenNuggets said:

Is there not a thread that’s discussing UT hiring Patterson to be a coach to the defensive coaches?

Cause I read that shit somewhere (I’m a little inebriated) and I can’t find a thread that’s disussing it.

Yep, 995 thread.

2022 coaching topic

• Like 1