What is a Trumpkin?

TahoeHorn

On 5/17/2018 at 10:54 PM, F250 said:

The way I see it, a Trumpkin is a member of the populist wing in the Republican Party that enthusiastically supports Trump. Their political agenda differs from the standard Republican conservatives as it's driven by emotions and not reasoned ideology.

Trumpkin

1*4sFXfhC8FLvpBXdJ5yhHlg.png

Not a Trumpkin

writer-william-f-buckley-jr-on-his-yacht

I just finished A Torch Kept Lit: Great Lives of the Twentieth Century, I highly recommend the book.

Admittedly, I’ve only taken a cursory glance at this thread, but it appears a consensus on the term trumpkin has yet to be reached. 

29 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

He was an unqualified president for his first term.  He then tried to close out his 8 year tenure by touting Hillary Clinton as the most qualified candidate in history.  Any capitol he'd built up was squandered by that remark, and his stifling of any actual investigation of Hillary Clinton.

Define unqualified.

3 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Remind me of Mr. Obamas again......    This kid of argument only works when you're honest about your own teams choices.

There Russians did not sway the election. Hillary Clinton swayed the election. She sucks.. that's pretty much her in a nut shell. Power hungry, lying, unethical, criminal amoral hump of a human would be descriptors of her.

First off, given your emotionality and multiple typos, I'm going to give you a pass because I think you're drunk. But the comparison between the credentials and experience between the candidates in our last presidential election is a farce, and you should know that. We were given a choice between two candidates. One who had served as a senator and as secretary of state. The other was a seven-time bankrupted real estate developer, who actually stopped developing and became a "brander", as well as a game show host conspirator who questioned a president's nationality.

By no means am I implying that Hillary was the perfect candidate, but given the choices, she was definitely the preferable one. 

20 minutes ago, bolverk said:

First off, given your emotionality and multiple typos, I'm going to give you a pass because I think you're drunk. But the comparison between the credentials and experience between the candidates in our last presidential election is a farce, and you should know that. We were given a choice between two candidates. One who had served as a senator and as secretary of state. The other was a seven-time bankrupted real estate developer, who actually stopped developing and became a "brander", as well as a game show host conspirator who questioned a president's nationality.

By no means am I implying that Hillary was the perfect candidate, but given the choices, she was definitely the preferable one. 

Don't kwit your day job.  Her qualifications as to the posts she occupied have never been in question.  

We'll just have to agree to disagree about her preferability.  How she got where she did was questionable at every step of her career. Everywhere she's gone there have been issues of criminal, ethical and moral concerns.  

That she got away with the server issue is beyond astounding (not really when a sitting president stymies the very investigations of that person) given that anyone else would have been joined or fined or kept form every serving in federally elected positions again.

2 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Less legislative or executive experience than W who was called unqualified with longer executive service and a governors house in his resume.

W's lack of qualification was almost entirely related to the fact that he was a moron.

23 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Don't kwit your day job.  Her qualifications as to the posts she occupied have never been in question.  

We'll just have to agree to disagree about her preferability.  How she got where she did was questionable at every step of her career. Everywhere she's gone there have been issues of criminal, ethical and moral concerns.  

That she got away with the server issue is beyond astounding (not really when a sitting president stymies the very investigations of that person) given that anyone else would have been joined or fined or kept form every serving in federally elected positions again.

You're obsessed with Hillary and cannot wrap your head around the fact that every single accusation you make about her "criminal" behavior has been investigated inside and out and she was not found to be even worthy of a subpoena, much less an actual criminal charge or conviction.

You're fucking loony, man.  You really need help.  You and all the other Trumpkins.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

You're obsessed with Hillary and cannot wrap your head around the fact that every single accusation you make about her "criminal" behavior has been investigated inside and out and she was not found to be even worthy of a subpoena, much less an actual criminal charge or conviction.

You're fucking loony, man.  You really need help.  You and all the other Trumpkins.

It’s really amazing. He’s seriously obsessed with Hillary. He needs help. 2 years later and he is STILL obsessing over her

I could never vote for Hillary Clinton because I don't believe she's a good person, but to look at Donald Trump and say to yourself "yeah, I prefer that guy" is absolutely mind-boggling. 

Also Onboard is one of the stupidest people I've ever interacted with on a message board. Just plain ol' dunning-kruger dumb. 

• Like 2