What is a Trumpkin?

TahoeHorn

14 minutes ago, TSipper said:

Where is that coming from? Hell, Hillary couldn't even articulate why she wanted to be President other than to be the first woman. Read Shattered, a book written by two Clinton sycophants who were dismayed at how little of message she had.

What were Hillary's credentials?

1) She was First Lady? Who gives a shit. Her husband would rather fuck pretty much anything else than her, so she fails as a wife.

2) She was a NY senator after living there for 6 months? She fucked that up too. She voted for the Patriot Act (twice) and the Iraq War. She can go fuck herself, which the Dems told her in 2008 primary.

3) Hillary has both a "private and public position" on things. 

4) Her handling of classified documents would have gotten other people thrown in jail.

5) She was a Secretary of State? LOL. Whatever your take on Benghazi is, that Hillary couldn't read a map and got an Ambassador killed. They had already attacked the consulate in April, attack the ICRC in May, blew a hole in the consulate wall in June, tried to assassinate the British Ambassador 4 days later and attacked the Tunisian consulate 8 days after that. Holy Hell, Hill-dawg, MAYBE, just MAYBE, you want to withdraw Stevens until things cool down a bit.

https://nypost.com/2016/09/27/hilllarys-time-at-state-really-was/

I get it, you hate Trump. But to act like Hillary Clinton deserved to be President is a fucking joke. Who cares how much experience a person has if they are always failing?

The crux of everything bad about Hillary. She nor any of her campaign staff could ever articulate why she should be president. That goes back to her first run. A gargantuan POS her entire career in politics and the law.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

The crux of everything bad about Hillary. She nor any of her campaign staff could ever articulate why she should be president. That goes back to her first run. A gargantuan POS her entire career in politics and the law.

That said, "I'm not Donald Trump" turned out to be a very sound reason for her have been president. Trump really is that bad.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fozzz said:

So your point is that since he can't prove Russian interference didn't cost Hillary the election, he's wrong? 

Uh, If you state "___ is a matter of fact" and you don't actually know "___ is a matter of fact", then yeah, it's a reach.  Is this hard for you?

5 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Tahoe is a man’s man.  One that would walk up to the hostess and complain about the racists jokes he heard and politely laughed at.    I kind of consider him and aggy that got lost.  

He asks questions like aggy thinks a smart person would. 

The ridiculousness of people getting upset over “Trumpkin” 

The same folks, who either outwardly or tacitly support DONALD TRUMP, and whine like bitches over things being PC, think Trumpkins is juvenile?

absolutely amazing.  Stunnng.

No way they are serious.  Right?

18 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Funny they've been trying  to prove the Russians did cost her the action, and darned if they haven't been able to yet.  But I guess cause you hold the opinion they did yours is the only valid argument for why she lost... 

She sucked and people were tired of her ass.

Remind me Trump's qualifications again?

The notion that the Russian propaganda campaign had zero effect is dumb. I'm not saying, however, it was the deciding factor but we should consider the following:

Clinton received 227 electoral votes. Had she won PA, MI, & WI, she would've won the election with 273 electoral votes. Combined, Trump received  6,657,304 from those three states. Clinton, on the other hand, got 6,578,227. The difference was 79,077 or 0.6% (less than DKR on a bad day).

Are you actually stating that 1 out of 167 persons couldn't have been swayed by disinformation? 

I believe the proper nomenclature is Trumpanzee : 

Anyone who voted for Trump.  Alpha females display colorful MAGA plumage usually in the form of  Chinese made red hats or bumper stickers displayed prominently on their phallus compensation devices (bubba truck).   Subservient males are harder to spot, but can be identified by their common use of the word "Hillary".

41 minutes ago, bolverk said:

The notion that the Russian propaganda campaign had zero effect is dumb. I'm not saying, however, it was the deciding factor but we should consider the following:

Clinton received 227 electoral votes. Had she won PA, MI, & WI, she would've won the election with 273 electoral votes. Combined, Trump received  6,657,304 from those three states. Clinton, on the other hand, got 6,578,227. The difference was 79,077 or 0.6% (less than DKR on a bad day).

Are you actually stating that 1 out of 167 persons couldn't have been swayed by disinformation? 

Remind me of Mr. Obamas again......    This kid of argument only works when you're honest about your own teams choices.

There Russians did not sway the election. Hillary Clinton swayed the election. She sucks.. that's pretty much her in a nut shell. Power hungry, lying, unethical, criminal amoral hump of a human would be descriptors of her.

• Fuck You 1

44 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Same as his opponent's best qualification - he wasn't his opponent. Had Hillary won we'd just have an unusually corrupt president rather than a historically corrupt and unstable president. I guess that's something.

11 hours ago, sugar said:

You voted for Trump. Your political judgment is about as sharp as Guliani's. (And he's senile)

I voted against Hillary. Hillary carried Va. I knew she would. It didn't matter who I voted for, but yeah I vote for trump. I'd have voted for ANYONE over that POS.  That you think she's great tells me you're a pretty bad judge of character.

Your description of Hillary is based on not a single fact. It aptly describes Trump though based on every single fact known about him.

That you don't recognize this is the same reason you don't recognize that you are a traitor to this county.

Trumpkin means treasonous confederate bumpkin. Go back to Russia, Jedidiah Vladimir. You're not welcome here in a America.

Edited by sugar

11 hours ago, ndawg said:

That said, "I'm not Donald Trump" turned out to be a very sound reason for her have been president. Trump really is that bad.

Hey, I do not like the guy. I believe Hillary was everything wrong woth politics in America.  Her winning would have validated her entire criminal career in politics and the law. I'll take pain over destruction any day. She is exactly like the Roman wannabe emperors  win at any cost and no mater who you hurt. Fuck her and I laugh even day I  picture her seeing the CNN scrolls proclaiming her loss too a candidate she hand picked to run against.

Please, someone  tell me again about who attempted to meddle in the American election process again.  The Russians or the DNC ?  I'll take two things that suck ass and tried to sway the election of 2016 for $500 Alex.

3 minutes ago, sugar said:

Your description of Hillary is based on not a single fact. It aptly describes Trump though based on every single fact known about him.

That you don't recognize this is the same reason you don't recognize that you are a traitor to this county.

Trumpkin means treasonous confederate bumpkin. Go back to Russia, Jedidiah Vladimir. You're not welcome here in a America.

My description of Hillary is based on watching her  from the day she arrived on the scene, riding Bills coat tails.

1 minute ago, sugar said:

Russian trolls like you don't get to judge anybody's character. 

You love Stalin, you evil empire rooskie you. That's all I need to know about you. YOU are America's ENEMY.

Fuck you sock. You don't even have the balls to be just one anonymous poster. You have to hide behind socks (socks stuffed with cucumbers no less to hide your small e dick).

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Bolverk you see trump and gop supporters are righteous and unaffected by slanderous fake information unlike them stupid snowflake libs.  

As I recall, the B1G Republican votes for Trump were not significantly different than Romney in those states. However, HRC's totals were less than Obama's. In her book she implied that Comey might have caused her support to drop off. A number of people including Bill think she didn't give enough attention to these critical areas in order to retain the Democrat votes that Bill won over in '92.

My point, it wasn't the Republican voters that were influenced in those states.

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

I pointed this out yesterday and was greeted by a giant nothingburger.  Facts don't matter to a Trumpkin, of which there are many on this board.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

I pointed this out yesterday and was greeted by a giant nothingburger.  Facts don't matter to a Trumpkin, of which there are many on this board.

Please tell me about Mr. Obamas qualifications....  Nobody can ever seem to do that.......

39 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I voted against Hillary. Hillary carried Va. I knew she would. It didn't matter who I voted for, but yeah I vote for trump. I'd have voted for ANYONE over that POS.  That you think she's great tells me you're a pretty bad judge of character.

Your character is nonexistent.  You fucking voted for Donald Trump.  You have a lot to learn.  And to think YOU are lecturing on character?  Fucking rich.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

And again, you cannot state that to be fact, no matter how many times you try.  Come on, you're not THIS stupid are you?

And yet again you can't point to a single corroborated fact that says they did other than the whining from the losing candidate and the party that gave her the keys to the kingdom.

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Please tell me about Mr. Obamas qualifications....  Nobody can ever seem to do that.......

Holy shit, you ARE this stupid.  He was a fucking SENATOR for one thing.  He was a highly regarded attorney and community organizer. 

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

And yet again you can't point to a single corroborated fact that says they did other than the whining from the losing candidate and the party that gave her the keys to the kingdom.

I'm not the one making the absolute statement.  You are.  Go find where I said that the Russians were the reason Donald Trump won and I'll send you a coupon for a beer.

Your character is nonexistent.  You fucking voted for Donald Trump.  You have a lot to learn.  And to think YOU are lecturing on character?  Fucking rich.

I've got lots of character. Character enough to know a POS shit when it walks on the scene and Hillary is all that and more.  Grow up son and learn to spot a snake oil salesman. Her name was Hilary.

Holy shit, you ARE this stupid.  He was a fucking SENATOR for one thing.  He was a highly regarded attorney and community organizer. 

A jr. senator, with no actual legislative experience to her than community organizer.  Your own team mate Brisket even recognized and went on in countless posts about how over his head the position was for his first term and a half.

So save your he was a Senator schtick (1 1/2terms I believ,e and had a voting record of lots of no shows). He had zero experience running anything before being elected.   ZERO !

11 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I've got lots of character. Character enough to know a POS shit when it walks on the scene and Hillary is all that and more.  Grow up son and learn to spot a snake oil salesman. Her name was Hilary.

Could replace each instance of Hillary with Trump and still be true. Except he's a white male Republican, so you live each with his old, chunky jizz at the back of your throat like a little bitch boy.

18 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

A jr. senator, with no actual legislative experience to her than community organizer.  Your own team mate Brisket even recognized and went on in countless posts about how over his head the position was for his first term and a half.

So save your he was a Senator schtick (1 1/2terms I believ,e and had a voting record of lots of no shows). He had zero experience running anything before being elected.   ZERO !

The mind boggles at how utterly myopic you are.  For one thing, Senator trumps (heh) crook 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.  For another, the sheer intellect required to be president of Harvard Law Review and then a professor at The University of Chicago School of Law for 12 years so vastly exceeds whatever it isTrump has demonstrated that it reveals just how limited your own intellect is.

You're actually defending Donald Trump.  A man who was born on third and thinks he hit a triple.  A man who has gone bankrupt so many times that it's impossible anyone with remote clarity of thought could possibly see him as a "success" in any meaningful way.  A bully who refuses to pay his bills, a philanderer, a racist, a misogynist, and a narcissist.  And yet you are defending him.

Think about that.

And for the record Brisket and I don't share any "team" other than the Longhorns, you fucking idiot.

Edited by jimmyjazz

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

The mind boggles at how utterly myopic you are.  For one thing, Senator trumps (heh) crook 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.  For another, the sheer intellect required to be president of Harvard Law Review and then a professor at The University of Chicago School of Law for 12 years so vastly exceeds whatever it isTrump has demonstrated that it reveals just how limited your own intellect is.

You're actually defending Donald Trump.  A man who was born on third and thinks he hit a triple.  A man who has gone bankrupt so many times that it's impossible anyone with remote clarity of thought could possibly see him as a "success" in any meaningful way.  A bully who refuses to pay his bills, a philanderer, a racist and a narcissist.  And yet you are defending him.

Think about that.

And for the record Brisket and I don't share any "team" other than the Longhorns, you fucking idiot.

You really are quite emotional aren't you ?

30 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

He was a decent fucking president for 8 years, which apparently pushed you off the deep end,  on board, more like overboard, liking seamen and looking for the head like Pence.  

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag

1 minute ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

He was a decent fucking president for 8 years, which apparently pushed you off the deep end,  

He was an unqualified president for his first term.  He then tried to close out his 8 year tenure by touting Hillary Clinton as the most qualified candidate in history.  Any capitol he'd built up was squandered by that remark, and his stifling of any actual investigation of Hillary Clinton.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It beats "stupid".  (Note that you can't defend yourself.)

Ewwww a paper cut......from a guy who voted for Hillary Clinton no less... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha................................... HA !!

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

He was an unqualified president for his first term.  He then tried to close out his 8 year tenure by touting Hillary Clinton as the most qualified candidate in history.  Any capitol he'd built up was squandered by that remark, and his stifling of any actual investigation of Hillary Clinton.

Fyi, not capitol. You dumb fucking illeterate Cheeto sucking bastard. Hey, I found my cuss words.  Congratulations you fucking fuck.

7 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

He'll go down in history as one of our better presidents and that just burns you up.