Best Mexican Brandy?

Soccer Dudes Dad

After dinner at Texas de Brazil, I had an exceptional after dinner brandy.  I remember it was a Mexican brand (not Presidente) and it was definitely on the sweeter side...but i cannot remember the name.  Any of you alcohol connoisseurs have a guess as to what it might be?  Or, hell, I'll take any recommendations...

• 4 weeks later...

I know nothing about what might be a good Mexican brandy, so if you're into fact-based reading, it is best that we say adios now.

Still here? Well, the one thing old Mexican movies have taught me about brandy, is first, you steal the protagonist's true love. When he comes to see you about something at your ostentatious hacienda, you show up at the door, sloshing glass of brandy in hand, probably a popped collar too, and you do not invite him in, you do not offer him any brandy, in fact you mostly sneer and make sure that he knows he is worthless dirt. ¡Ja ja!

Of course, later the protagonist will steal his true love back from you, but you've got a popped collar, a hacienda, and brandy. You'll do OK.