Mass casualty event in Waukesha, WI

TXSG8R

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

So NOW you want to bring in posts on social media as proof of motive.  Ok.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

What social media posts did Kyle have preceding the day he shot the convicted child serial rapist who attacked him?  He had one wishing a convicted serial child rapist attacked him for putting out a fire so he could shoot him?

I know you don’t have kids and never will.  But you should stop lamenting a piece of shit serial child rapist getting shot while he was attacking another minor. If you had kids you might understand.  

• Fuck You 3

19 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

They need to circle back on that.  

There’s quite a list of posts I’ve been waiting on you to circle back on. 

An example would be your question to Brisket in the welcome back thread.

It is a shame not to have coherent conservative voices in the CR dialogue. The conservatives are represented here by trolls, the intellectually dishonest, and folks such as yourself, who are unwilling to concede any contrary point.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Spelling
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Willfully Horn said:

There’s quite a list of posts I’ve been waiting on you to circle back on. 

An example would be your question to Brisket in the welcome back thread.

It is a shame not to have coherent conservative voices in the CR dialogue. The conservatives are represented here by trolls, the intellectually dishonest, and folks such as yourself, who are unwilling to concede any contrary point.

You libs in the cloak room set such a high bar for discourse we just can’t compete.  I mean Hugo has top .01 percent rep because of the cloak room.  This is a joke.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

48 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Question. Say a white guy with multiple racist posts against black people some calling for violence rams his car into a a parade consisting of 90% black people. Would your reaction be the same? 

Yes if all other facts of the case were the same. This isn’t hard.

22 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

What social media posts did Kyle have preceding the day he shot the convicted child serial rapist who attacked him?  He had one wishing a convicted serial child rapist attacked him for putting out a fire so he could shoot him?

I know you don’t have kids and never will.  But you should stop lamenting a piece of shit serial child rapist getting shot while he was attacking another minor. If you had kids you might understand.  

He also had a video talking about doing the specific thing he did.

13 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Only in a crowd of Antifa commies could you shoot three people and bag a convicted serial child rapist another violent felon and another piece of shit attempting a felony.  

Is this a sentence with a point?

Edited by hobbes2702

7 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You libs in the cloak room set such a high bar for discourse we just can’t compete.  I mean Hugo has top .01 percent rep because of the cloak room.  This is a joke.  

There is value in getting your thoughts out for others. And, we disagree on humor, as well as politics.

13 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

There is value in getting your thoughts out for others. And, we disagree on humor, as well as politics.

Hugo is the leftist version of q.  And you fucktards circle jerked over it and repped him for it for years.  It’s scary how much you dipshits mirror the worst of Texags politics.  Different.  But same.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

He didn’t shoot any looters you dumb fuck.  He shot people who attacked him.  He had plenty of looters and rioters he could have shot.  He didn’t.  

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

It’s interesting the things you consider evidence of premeditation and the things you don’t.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Only in a crowd of Antifa commies could you shoot three people and bag a convicted serial child rapist another violent felon and another piece of shit attempting a felony.  

27 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Hugo is the leftist version of q.  And you fucktards circle jerked over it and repped him for it for years.  It’s scary how much you dipshits mirror the worst of Texags politics.  Different.  But same.  

30DD9C0B-4225-4F65-9ED2-750F915DBE25.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Bravo said:

He shot looters? Or did he get attacked by antifa pedofiles and wife beaters? Yep, just like the Waukesha massacre. 

He shot three pieces of shit who attacked him without any justification.  Kyle sending JoJo straight to hell was a good thing.  

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Hugo is the leftist version of q.  And you fucktards circle jerked over it and repped him for it for years.  It’s scary how much you dipshits mirror the worst of Texags politics.  Different.  But same.  .

Here’s what I think is scary.

https://www.stonekettle.com/2021/12/recap-november-30-2021.html?spref=tw&m=1

Spoiler

Recap: November 30, 2021

prat
noun: prat; plural noun: prats
1. an incompetent, stupid, or foolish person; an idiot.
2. a person's buttocks.

This clown. 

This ridiculous, obnoxious, contemptable, capering buffoon. 

This is the face of the Republican Party today. 

This ass, right here. 

image.png

No ideas, only obstruction. 

No leadership, instead only bluster, bombast, and threats. 

Arrogantly self-righteous. Violently xenophobic. Confidently uneducated. Inordinately proud of their own miserable ignorance. Wrapped in the flag of dogmatic nationalism, mindless patriotism, and self-righteous piety. Waving a gun and their Bible -- without respect or understanding for either.  

This is what the Republican Party has become: Lauren Boebert. 

By now I'm sure you've heard about Boebert's bigoted "joke."

Boebert was in Colorado, and told her audience that she was getting into an elevator at the Capitol when she saw a Capitol Police Officer running toward the doors "with a look of fear."

Oh no! What could it be! Why was the officer afraid for Lauren Boebert? Why?!

In the story, Boebert responds to the officer's panic for her wellbeing by saying, "I looked to my left and there she is: Ilhan Omar!"

Ilhan Omar! 

A Muslim! 

Beobert dropped the punchline: "And I said, 'well, she does not have a backpack, we should be okay!'"

The audience laughed, of course. 

Hardee har har. 

Omar, who as a child refugee escaped civil war, terrorism, and genocide in Somalia, who came to America specifically because her family believed in the promise of this country, freedom, justice, civil rights, peace, equality, safety, all those things that Republicans like Lauren Boebert claim they revere, the black Muslim woman is a suicide bomber! She can't be trusted! 

She's not really an American. 

Ha ha! See? 

Isn't that hilarious? 

Because vile jokes based on racist stereotypes are goddamn funny, right? 

Well, they are to Republicans anyway. Q.E.D.

Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.
- More Maxims of Mark, Johnson, 1927

Bobo "apologized" for her "joke."

But, of course, the apology was bullshit, a trap. 

Boebert only wanted to get Omar on the phone so she could spew more hate. And when Omar hung up rather than listen to it, Republicans declared victory and bemoaned Omar's "intolerance." 

This is what bullies do. 

This is what the Republican Party has become. 

They attack and harass and terrorize those they defines as "weak," and when they're caught and called out, they declare themselves to be the real victim. 

That's what the Republican Party has become: A rabble of dimwitted goons, bullies, thugs, who perpetually play the victim and pander to the lowest, most base elements of our society. 

It's not just Boebert. 

It's Steve King's comment today. 

It's Marjorie Taylor Geene. 

It's Donald Trump.

It's Kevin McCarthy. 

It's the craven cowardice of an ideology based on hate, fear, and cheap laughs. 

And until the GOP takes responsibility for their own shitty behavior, until Republican leaders (so called leaders anyway) step up and hold members of their own party accountable for their unacceptable hate, until they expel these vile racist dimwitted pandering thugs from their caucus, then those like Lauren Boebert are the face of the Republican Party. 

Lincoln would have beaten these miserable goons with a hickory axe handle. 

Which is why those who think like Lauren Boebert murdered him. 

Fellow citizens, we cannot escape history. We, of this Congress and this administration, will be remembered in spite of ourselves. No personal significance, or insignificance, can spare one or another of us. The fiery trial through which we pass will light us down in honor or dishonor, to the latest generation.
- Abraham Lincoln

3 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Here’s what I think is scary.

https://www.stonekettle.com/2021/12/recap-november-30-2021.html?spref=tw&m=1

Reveal hidden contents

Recap: November 30, 2021

prat
noun: prat; plural noun: prats
1. an incompetent, stupid, or foolish person; an idiot.
2. a person's buttocks.

This clown. 

This ridiculous, obnoxious, contemptable, capering buffoon. 

This is the face of the Republican Party today. 

This ass, right here. 

image.png

No ideas, only obstruction. 

No leadership, instead only bluster, bombast, and threats. 

Arrogantly self-righteous. Violently xenophobic. Confidently uneducated. Inordinately proud of their own miserable ignorance. Wrapped in the flag of dogmatic nationalism, mindless patriotism, and self-righteous piety. Waving a gun and their Bible -- without respect or understanding for either.  

This is what the Republican Party has become: Lauren Boebert. 

By now I'm sure you've heard about Boebert's bigoted "joke."

Boebert was in Colorado, and told her audience that she was getting into an elevator at the Capitol when she saw a Capitol Police Officer running toward the doors "with a look of fear."

Oh no! What could it be! Why was the officer afraid for Lauren Boebert? Why?!

In the story, Boebert responds to the officer's panic for her wellbeing by saying, "I looked to my left and there she is: Ilhan Omar!"

Ilhan Omar! 

A Muslim! 

Beobert dropped the punchline: "And I said, 'well, she does not have a backpack, we should be okay!'"

The audience laughed, of course. 

Hardee har har. 

Omar, who as a child refugee escaped civil war, terrorism, and genocide in Somalia, who came to America specifically because her family believed in the promise of this country, freedom, justice, civil rights, peace, equality, safety, all those things that Republicans like Lauren Boebert claim they revere, the black Muslim woman is a suicide bomber! She can't be trusted! 

She's not really an American. 

Ha ha! See? 

Isn't that hilarious? 

Because vile jokes based on racist stereotypes are goddamn funny, right? 

Well, they are to Republicans anyway. Q.E.D.

Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.
- More Maxims of Mark, Johnson, 1927

Bobo "apologized" for her "joke."

But, of course, the apology was bullshit, a trap. 

Boebert only wanted to get Omar on the phone so she could spew more hate. And when Omar hung up rather than listen to it, Republicans declared victory and bemoaned Omar's "intolerance." 

This is what bullies do. 

This is what the Republican Party has become. 

They attack and harass and terrorize those they defines as "weak," and when they're caught and called out, they declare themselves to be the real victim. 

That's what the Republican Party has become: A rabble of dimwitted goons, bullies, thugs, who perpetually play the victim and pander to the lowest, most base elements of our society. 

It's not just Boebert. 

It's Steve King's comment today. 

It's Marjorie Taylor Geene. 

It's Donald Trump.

It's Kevin McCarthy. 

It's the craven cowardice of an ideology based on hate, fear, and cheap laughs. 

And until the GOP takes responsibility for their own shitty behavior, until Republican leaders (so called leaders anyway) step up and hold members of their own party accountable for their unacceptable hate, until they expel these vile racist dimwitted pandering thugs from their caucus, then those like Lauren Boebert are the face of the Republican Party. 

Lincoln would have beaten these miserable goons with a hickory axe handle. 

Which is why those who think like Lauren Boebert murdered him. 

Fellow citizens, we cannot escape history. We, of this Congress and this administration, will be remembered in spite of ourselves. No personal significance, or insignificance, can spare one or another of us. The fiery trial through which we pass will light us down in honor or dishonor, to the latest generation.
- Abraham Lincoln

I am sure you do.  

47 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You could shoot the guy you voted for Leader of the Free World and likely take out (according to multiple  sworn corroborating first-hand testimony, which is pretty fucking rare in child rape cases) a pedophile whose first wife, of all completely unrelated coincidences also testified under penalty of perjury he violently beat and raped her. Makes one wonder if there was an actual recording of GOP God Head describing one of his sexual assaults how you would react.

Nevermind. We already know how you didn't.

Your carefully parsed qualifiers are not unnoticed but only illustrate the "swamp" that the consequence-free lucky ones and trust fund babies are able to enjoy and openly gloat they participate in per Trump's i-donate-to-their-campaigns-they-do-me-favors, and promise they will end to morons who actually believe it and vote for them.

The margins of the Left are the virtual Cult Gods of the Right because of enablers like you. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Not one cloak roomer wants to explain Hugo’s rep.  They can’t.  Because he’s their Q.  And they lapped it up for 5 years.  

You cloaktards forfeited any high ground. 

• Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

What’s not a joke is you bringing up the time you spent 10k to watch rats fuck because you were mad at what the libs did to donkey dong Doug at his confirmation hearing.

That was some serious cloak room business right there. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

What’s not a joke is you bringing up the time you spent 10k to watch rats fuck because you were mad at what the libs did to donkey dong Doug at his confirmation hearing.

That was some serious cloak room business right there. 

You got me there.  

13 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Not one cloak roomer wants to explain Hugo’s rep.  They can’t.  Because he’s their Q.  And they lapped it up for 5 years.  

You cloaktards forfeited any high ground. 

Well my theory is that you have a secret sock(s) that constantly reps Hugo so you can then turn around and bitch about it.

Prove me wrong.

Edited by JimmyJames

'Member that time Hugo said we should try treating covid with bleach? 

Wait. That wasn't Hugo, some random person on a message board. And it wasn't even a retarded clusterfuck of Qnuts leg-humping a traitor like Flynn who calls 'em fruitcakes behind their backs while publicly parrotting their oath. 

It is still the guy that the Sacks of the world will vote for occupying the most critical role in the world. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Bravo said:

Well, #1 some here won't even admit to seeing this as a terrorist attack. #2 the MSM media isn't even covering the backstory on this guy and his clearly racist posts.

Haven’t been following closely, but has Biden weighed in on his potential racial issues?  Tweeted that he was part of a racially motivated group? 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, workswithseed said:

Screenshot_20211202-004636.png

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/28/us/waukesha-one-week-silence/index.html

Waukesha held a moment of silence Sunday, one week after a man plowed a vehicle through a Christmas parade

EDIT:

Here is the actual tweet

The click through takes you to the above headline.  

Edited by TXSG8R

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

Well, you feel that way.  Someone wanting to do away with the system very likely feels they missed the first one. 

I actually have no judgment on that case, though I have extreme distaste for someone arming themselves to travel two states away to attend a protest. But I wasn't in that room.

I do know, however, that numerous legal observers have stated that jury composition was critical in both cases. Now why would that be, if juries are likely to get it right?