Battle Of The Sans....UT San Antonio vs San Diego State

ButtFumble

5 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Can't wait to beat UTSA next year. They were getting too comfortable and will be talking a whole bunch of shit this coming offseason

Oh how the mighty have fallen.  You enjoy getting all pumped up for mighty UTSA. No UTSA fan will be talking shit about UT next year. 

Maybe some lifelong Aggie fans who didn't get into aTm will be talking shit. You don't seem like you know UTSA fans. 

3 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

and the 10 year deal thing with Traylor was laughable. Dude should have jumped after this year. 

How so?  UTSA is suddenly going to be in the bottom of CUSA?  And they wont compete in AAC? 

UTSA  is just fine. 12-2 isn't bad.  Next year will be tough if they can't overcome a challenging start.  But all is good, and those of us who have been in the seats since Day 1 are thrilled. 

7 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

yea those NDSU fans coming to the D1-AA championships apparently know how to pound it down and the first year ran the while town out of cheap beer....since then Frisco knows how to prepare for events like this so I imagine they had some room and drinks and "food" packages already made up to get the UTSA fans plowed under

Yup, I work in the shops at Legacy just a few exits down the tollway in Plano and we always prepare for NDSU. We make serious bank off of them. Those folks travel heavy in numbers. A couple years ago we ran out of a few drafts and half of our dinner specials on that Friday night before the game. We were only 90 minutes into dinner!

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Chico_SA said:

Oh how the mighty have fallen.  You enjoy getting all pumped up for mighty UTSA. No UTSA fan will be talking shit about UT next year. 

Maybe some lifelong Aggie fans who didn't get into aTm will be talking shit. You don't seem like you know UTSA fans. 

I'm a lifelong San Antonian and went to grad school at UTSA so UTSA is my other team.  Maybe we know different UTSA fans but I'm on some UTSA Facebook groups and they are constantly trashing UT and trying to compare themselves to them like some weird A&M little brother vs big brother dynamic.  Based on the UTSA fans I've been witness to, I am pretty sure they are going to be talking mad shit leading up to that game.  

trying to parse this... Is it "total bull shit" because you didn't know the rule?  Is that correct?

Only the player that receives the snap may throw the ball “away,” with no receiver in the area. Any other player as on a reverse/double reverse the pass would be deemed “intentional grounding.”

1 hour ago, msucolt45 said:

Only the player that receives the snap may throw the ball “away,” with no receiver in the area. Any other player as on a reverse/double reverse the pass would be deemed “intentional grounding.”

No shit, I know the rule.  I'm trying to figure out why the play was "total bull shit" according to bluto.

12 hours ago, tantric superman said:

Thank you for explaining the 210 thing.

When I grew up there yeah, it was 512.

I would have just put this guys image on one side of the helmet.

EmptyFoolhardyHorse-size_restricted.gif

People don’t remember that up until the 90s, Austin, San Antonio and RGV was all 512 area code. 210 is less than 30 years old and created in 1992. The 956 RGV code was created in 1997.