NASCAR shuts down "Let's Go Brandon!" sponsorship for Brandon Brown

C-Man

6 hours ago, slorch said:

It's also exhibit 67319 why the left looks so ridiculous in not being able to laugh at anything.

It was funny.  Biden is a fucking joke of a President and deserves every bit of it.  Sometimes you just have to own your shit.

It's accountability, but that has no place in a political discussion, I know.

It was not funny at all.  A young man had just won his first Cup race and that crowd fucked up that moment for him.

More than that, it was a bunch of Republicans who were too fucking cowardly to say "Fuck Joe Biden".

And I know of at least one wedding that left the bride raging mad that the groom's family shouted it out during the toast to the couple - that will forever be immortalized on their video of their wedding reception, and it had to be explained to kids.

There's nothing funny about somebody who is too scared to drop an f-bomb, but who desperately wants to appear cool and willing to.  We should bring back the use of "poser" because that's exactly what those Republicans are.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Explaining to republicans why “let’s go Brandon” is juvenile and stupid reminds me of back when I had to explain to my kids why they needed to use a napkin at dinner and don’t eat certain foods with your hands. 

Cheeto man, while true, was just so sophisticated, right?

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

It was not funny at all.  A young man had just won his first Cup race and that crowd fucked up that moment for him.

More than that, it was a bunch of Republicans who were too fucking cowardly to say "Fuck Joe Biden".

And I know of at least one wedding that left the bride raging mad that the groom's family shouted it out during the toast to the couple - that will forever be immortalized on their video of their wedding reception, and it had to be explained to kids.

There's nothing funny about somebody who is too scared to drop an f-bomb, but who desperately wants to appear cool and willing to.  We should bring back the use of "poser" because that's exactly what those Republicans are.

LOLz.  It was plenty funny. if it wasn't, the left wouldn't be all bunched up about it.

and WGAF about some random bridezilla's opinion?  That's your qualifier?

Edited by slorch

4 minutes ago, slorch said:

Cheeto man was inserted into non-political times and places like stickers put onto doors of businesses and gas pumps, shouted at places like the aforementioned wedding, said by a pilot addressing the passengers, etc?

none of those situations were meant to be funny, btw, but were meant to antagonize. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, slorch said:

Was it supposed to be a stand in for “fuck Donald trump” and used by idiots at weddings and on Christmas calls with their kids and the president?

You guys are just so fucking immature and dumb. Grow the fuck up. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, slorch said:

LOLz.  It was plenty funny. if it wasn't, the left wouldn't be all bunched up about it.

It would be nice if republicans stopped acting like immature jackasses in totally wrong settings. It’s a shame you don’t see that. 

17 minutes ago, slorch said:

No, it wasn't.   MAGA is not trying to be funny, they are just trying to say "FUCK JOE BIDEN" in public without saying "FUCK JOE BIDEN" because they are chickenshits and too cowardly to say it.

17 minutes ago, slorch said:

Because saying that shit in a church, and in many other places across the US that MAGA would never have the guts to say "FUCK JOE BIDEN" culminates with Biden doing something cool for some guy's kid at Christmas, and the guy went full MAGA, said "Let's Go Brandon" to Biden, made sure everybody knew he said it to Biden, and then tried to pretend he was some kind of victim after everybody pointed out that it was inappropriate for a Christmas chat between a kid and the President. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

The comedic genius of Kaepernick is right up there with Hedberg in my opinion.

Shouldn't have to point out that this is sarcasm, but obviously I do. 

On a serious note, Kaepernick did a lot of people a huge favor - he gave them an excuse to pretend to stop watching NFL.

Because for some weird reason, Bud Adams wasn't reason enough to stop watching the NFL.

1 hour ago, slorch said:

Oh piss off by trying to call her a "bridezilla." What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you know of ANY woman who wants to have a blatant political message yelled out during her wedding ceremony? Or any man, for that matter? It's THEIR day. 

Unless you routinely go to weddings or other special events where it's common for guests in attendance to make the event all about them via their disrespectful, infantile actions you might know that it's never a good idea to make an ass of yourself in public.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

It was not funny at all.  A young man had just won his first Xfinity race and that crowd fucked up that moment for him.

FIFY

9 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Oh piss off by trying to call her a "bridezilla." What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you know of ANY woman who wants to have a blatant political message yelled out during her wedding ceremony? Or any man, for that matter? It's THEIR day. 

Unless you routinely go to weddings or other special events where it's common for guests in attendance to make the event all about them via their disrespectful, infantile actions you might know that it's never a good idea to make an ass of yourself in public.

Thank you. If I invited you to my wedding, and you felt it necessary to yell "Let's Go, Brandon" or "Fuck Trump" at any point of it, we would no longer be friends. The fuck is wrong with people?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Was it supposed to be a stand in for “fuck Donald trump” and used by idiots at weddings and on Christmas calls with their kids and the president?

You guys are just so fucking immature and dumb. Grow the fuck up. 

you're so fucking grown up, brother.  Can't laugh at anything...

back+to+school.jpeg

21 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Man, slorch is going to love it when my old roommate whoops and hisses in his next board meeting. Just top notch comedy.

We don't have sheep there.  Not to worry.

59 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

No, it wasn't.   MAGA is not trying to be funny, they are just trying to say "FUCK JOE BIDEN" in public without saying "FUCK JOE BIDEN" because they are chickenshits and too cowardly to say it.

Because saying that shit in a church, and in many other places across the US that MAGA would never have the guts to say "FUCK JOE BIDEN" culminates with Biden doing something cool for some guy's kid at Christmas, and the guy went full MAGA, said "Let's Go Brandon" to Biden, made sure everybody knew he said it to Biden, and then tried to pretend he was some kind of victim after everybody pointed out that it was inappropriate for a Christmas chat between a kid and the President. 

Fuck Joe Biden.

Not maga though, so I guess I am disqualified.  Not a fan of the last 5-6 presidents, regardless of party.  

I still laugh at em though.

10 minutes ago, slorch said:

Fuck Joe Biden.

Not maga though, so I guess I am disqualified.  Not a fan of the last 5-6 presidents, regardless of party.  

I still laugh at em though.

This is accurate. I may not agree with slorch much politically (or comedically, it seems), but respect the dude for always sticking to his principles, not bending them at will to excuse the actions of his "team." slorch doesn't abide by all this MAGA shit, this one inside joke excluded.

Edited by aggie08

15 minutes ago, slorch said:

you're so fucking grown up, brother.  Can't laugh at anything...

back+to+school.jpeg

Doubling down on the dumbassery I see. What is it with you? At least once a month you post the most ridiculous crap. Then go back to normal for awhile. It’s very weird