Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

How is podcaster not #1?

Because CEO, TikTok food reviewer, and sports broadcaster are in the field. 

The one that will get you killed in the first hour with no training is oil rig worker. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, nnm said:

Because CEO, TikTok food reviewer, and sports broadcaster are in the field. 

The one that will get you killed in the first hour with no training is oil rig worker. 

CEO is easy. Fire people and make people do double duty, drive the short term company profits up and cash out your stock options.

• Like 2

I use that all the time here in Texas, it's really the only 'local term' I've picked up after living here almost 30 years.  I try not to use it when traveling though, along with " you guys" because one gives me away as a Texan on the Coasts and the other gives me away as a Chicagoan/Yankee to you native Texans.  I have done radio broadcasting specifically because my voice is non-geographically specific, along with voiceover work, reading for the blind, etc.  And my vernacular is generic and fungible to the situation.  I don't use colloquial terminology.  But I've learned my Spanish accent is annoying as fuck to Mexicans.  
You should mix in the aesthetically pleasing "yinz".