Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Another thing I love about "Airplane!"  Even as a kid, I could tell Leslie had the egg in his hand to make it look like it was coming out of her mouth.  But I could never figure out how they got the bird to come out of that little coffee cup.  You can tell the Zucker Bros. didn't care about special effects.  The plane flying in the dark skies scenes are intentionally shot to look silly.  And then when it runs over the disco radio station antenna, it's about as well made as a 1930's Godzilla skyline.  But I was always impressed with the bird /csb

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Another thing I love about "Airplane!"  Even as a kid, I could tell Leslie had the egg in his hand to make it look like it was coming out of her mouth.  But I could never figure out how they got the bird to come out of that little coffee cup.  You can tell the Zucker Bros. didn't care about special effects.  The plane flying in the dark skies scenes are intentionally shot to look silly.  And then when it runs over the disco radio station antenna, it's about as well made as a 1930's Godzilla skyline.  But I was always impressed with the bird /csb

1980 middle school NNM was more impressed by this scene (spoilered for boobs):

Spoiler

IMG_3272.gif.273701193c91cca809ad8707296e099f.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

Precisely my point.  No "special effects" there, not even implants.  Just corn-fed, au natural, 70's torpedo tits.  She looks like she has a great ass, too.  

Her juggs and the chick in the white t-shirt (may have been the Sequel) that said "The Moral Majority."  Quality late 80's spank bank material for me.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nnm said:

1980 middle school NNM was more impressed by this scene (spoilered for boobs):

I'm sure I watched that movie for the first time because the TV guide noted "brief nudity."  I guessed a Jeopardy question correctly a couple weeks ago for the same reason - 1982 Nastassja Kinski film Cat People.  A 12 year old boy remembers stuff.

• Like 1