Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

#teamnightshower 9bcf71966839a3fcb6b5f736a508d9f0.jpg

I don't know about that. Showering in the morning makes it a fresh day. Showering at night makes it a funkified day. ... I always had a household rule of showing once a day. Didn't give a shit when it was with the kiddos

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I don't know about that. Showering in the morning makes it a fresh day. Showering at night makes it a funkified day. ... I always had a household rule of showing once a day. Didn't give a shit when it was with the kiddos
No way I can go to bed without a shower. And I work from home so I'm good without a morning shower

10 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
1 hour ago, nineliveslost said:

No way I can go to bed without a shower. And I work from home so I'm good without a morning shower

sometimes I do both. as long as you are clean homie

1 hour ago, nineliveslost said:

Showering with kiddos is generally frowned upon. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 hours ago, nineliveslost said:

I shower at night because it increases me having sex with my wife by 1000%. She isn't giving me a BJ after a long day in my underwear. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Butch Had Not said:

I shower at night because it increases me having sex with my wife by 1000%. She isn't giving me a BJ after a long day in my underwear. 

Wife? She isn't giving you a BJ regardless.

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, Butch Had Not said:

I always give my pecker a good washing at the sink before sexy time.

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, WithoutAClue said:

catadvice.jpg

Domesticated animals have it made. Meals, housing, toys, love, playtime provided at no cost. And they get to sleep as often as they want and no one says anything about it.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Butch Had Not said:

If I spent all day in a mikvah, then got baptized in holy water blessed by Jesus himself, and finally ritualistically performed wudu with the tears of an angel; I would have a better chance of winning the Powerball than receiving oral sex from my wife.

And just a reminder, 1000% of 0 is still 0.

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, ztejas said:

Wife? She isn't giving you a BJ regardless.

1 minute ago, Dnaguy said:

If I spent all day in mikvah, then got baptized in holy water blessed by Jesus himself, and finally ritualistically performed wudu with the tears of an angel; I would have a better chance of winning the Powerball than receiving oral sex from my wife.

And just a reminder, 1000% of 0 is still 0.

Man I just don't know what to tell you guys. Keep pushing for them. I'm sure you have done your part by going down on them more than enough times to justify the occasional BJ. 

I guess I'll just keep taking night showers and getting blow jobs every once in a while. 

5 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

Man I just don't know what to tell you guys. Keep pushing for them. I'm sure you have done your part by going down on them more than enough times to justify the occasional BJ. 

I guess I'll just keep taking night showers and getting blow jobs every once in a while. 

I've seen this movie before.

You are going to be murdered.

Either in the shower in anticipation or during the act itself.

That is the only explanation I can come up with here.

Better get some eyes on your 6, brah.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

I've seen this movie before.

You are going to be murdered.

Either in the shower in anticipation or during the act itself.

That is the only explanation I can come up with here.

Better get some eyes on your 6, brah.

Dude she does have the crazy eyes. You might be onto something. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 2

34 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

You know, my wife had a traumatic brain injury and as such has seizures.

My dick doesn't go anywhere near her choppers.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1