Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

The originals were 83s and 84s. They did not stick out this far at all. In fact not even close. And they cost a ton and were a status symbol in the hood. People got robbed, shot and killed for those in Houston in the 90s. These new ones are just goofy looking and are much cheaper. It's not a status symbol to have them. Anyone joe blow can go put them on now. Not original any longer. Big Tony's ride looks really good but I would not have the rims poke out that far at all. They are just a caricature of the originals.

I much preferred Big Tony's ride with original hubcaps.  I would have driven that.

I decided to treat myself to a great meal yesterday. So, I walked into a five star hotel restaurant. After going through the menu, I ordered some food. After about 20 minutes, a group of men and women walked in and ordered theirs. To my dismay, these folks got served first. I watched as they began to eat and laugh heartily. I even overheard one of them bragging about how he is connected to everyone in the hotel, and I felt mocked.

I decided to leave. Unable to take it anymore, I called the waiter. He calmly told me, “Yours is a special order being prepared by the chief chef himself. Their orders were prepared hurriedly by students on attachment because the top chefs are busy with yours. That is why they were served first. Please have some juice as you wait.” I calmed down and waited patiently.

Shortly after, my food was served by six waiters. Unknown to me, the owner of the hotel (who happened to be an old long lost friend of mine) saw me when I entered and decided to surprise me. She changed my simple meal to a five-star meal. The party at the other table were shocked. They could not stop staring. Suddenly, they were the ones murmuring, asking why they did not get the kind of meal and service.

Such is life! Some people are ahead of you and are eating now, laughing at you and talking about how they are better, wiser, and smarter than you, how they are blessed, well connected, have money, and are enjoying life. You are waiting tirelessly wondering why its taking so long to breakthrough. You endure mockery and humiliation. Maybe you have contemplated suicide, gone through depression, or suffered severe mental anxiety. Don't worry! The owner of the world has seen you and doesn't want you to be served a simple meal like those making a mockery of you.

You are waiting long because yours is a special meal. It takes time to prepare. And, only chief chefs prepare them. 
Relax and wait for your meal. When it comes, that laughing party will be silenced for good.

Stay blessed! Enjoy your day! This is my word of encouragement to you today.

#BreakThrough #LivingMyBestLife

Copy and paste to encourage someone to patiently wait for what God prepares special just for us.

• Like 1