Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

8 minutes ago, Covri said:

I used to think this way in my 20s, now I’m 40 and I’m like toss the SILs steak in the microwave and nuke it till done so the rest of us can eat our steaks on time. You’ll never change those idiots opinions on steak so best to just deal with it and move on. This is actually a life lesson for a lot of things.

I mean yeah I get it. And I'm sure if I had kids I'd cook it however I had to to get them to eat it. 

I just can't imagine willingly ruining a filet. That would hurt my soul. 

• Like 1

Yep.  I pull mine off at a hint below my desired temp and let it coast while I turn the rest of their "steaks" into what I assume a tanner has leftover after a long day, and picks up from the open flame that's been blasting all day.  I consider it something of an art form not to char the steak but still cook the inside to something akin to the surface of the sun.  It's actually harder to do that than to cook a badass filet or ribeye to medium rare temp.  And then to act like it's no big deal to go to the outside fridge where the A1 'steak' sauce from their last visit is still chillin' while I chug 2 beers to take the edge off the whole "grilling" experience.  It's something of art form, alright.

17 hours ago, ztejas said:

I mean yeah I get it. And I'm sure if I had kids I'd cook it however I had to to get them to eat it. 

I just can't imagine willingly ruining a filet. That would hurt my soul. 

If you have been invited for supper and I’m making steaks…

Ask for anything past medium and you’re flank or skirt, or whatever bulllshit I got. The good shit is off your menu.

• Hook 'Em 4

On 12/21/2021 at 6:03 PM, Vic Mackey said:

justin.PNG

Looks like he asked two girls at the movie theater to pose with him for a photo under the guise he thought they had great costumes.  

He needs to work that headband look, just go full Mike Reno.  I didn't recognize him for a minute, which is a compliment.  Sort of.

• Haha 1

If you have been invited for supper and I’m making steaks…

Ask for anything past medium and you’re flank or skirt, or whatever bulllshit I got. The good shit is off your menu.

Knew a guy who would stick prime rib in the microwave until it was well done. Dumbass.

Which reminds me we’ll be having some prime rib post-Christmas for my grandpa’s birthday.

giphy.gif