Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 12/22/2021 at 4:29 PM, Vic Mackey said:

268473421_4379040148884797_3980725425988

Saw that dude's car up in Colorado about three years ago. It was different colors but it had a pro-Bud Light message. Dude is from Silsbee and this is his thing. 

On 12/22/2021 at 4:37 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Screenshot_20211222-163738.jpg

My son's mom is English....when little MaC was in about second grade he was assigned to write who his favorite TV character was, and why.

"Stewie from Family Guy because he is a baby with a British accent who wants to kill his mom."

Ex did not think it was funny at all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

I was gonna say the Whammy from the game-show pushing a walker.  But pos-rep, I can't unsee that for the rest of my life.  Thankfully, I don't watch much Cleveland television except that documentary about their fabled Steamer.  Man, we had some times on that ship.  

On 12/22/2021 at 5:37 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Screenshot_20211222-163738.jpg

I remember very well how strange it was when my old man retired from the military. We all ended up at Fort Benning, where for some strange reason every male around my age seemed to be strangely fixated about fighting their old man. 

When asked my thoughts I simply said fuck that. My old man went on vacation to Southeast Asia three times. He would have fucked me up with extreme prejudice. He may have felt really, really bad about it afterwards, but he wasn’t losing that fucking fight.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3