Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

61DE1898-21BC-4A3E-9D08-61EC53FB4221.jpeg

Man there are some good characters on that show. Can't stand Peggy, but love everyone else. Cotton might be my favorite animated character ever.

Got any more feelings, put 'em in a bundt cake.

43 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Man there are some good characters on that show. Can't stand Peggy, but love everyone else. Cotton might be my favorite animated character ever.

Got any more feelings, put 'em in a bundt cake.

Escúchame?! Peggy clown shoe Hill is a treasure! 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Hank's wife? Needed character on the show, but don't like her.

She annoyed me at first but grew to love her character. Hoo yeah, Peggy Hill!

Probably happened around the episode where Bobby is kicking everyone in the nuts and gets Hank, and Peggy has to put Bobby in his place.

Edited by Pam Cummings

33 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:
FINyq3uXMAIx_kQ?format=jpg&name=large

I would give him money. Appreciate the honesty.

Years ago stopped at a Walmart on the way to Port A and there was a guy with a sign that read "Hopeless Drunk, Please Help".

Like you said, honesty counts.  When the Mrs and I finally quit laughing, I dropped a $20 on him.

Last year I was feeling really bad about myself (drinking problems).  I had a leather cash wallet with something like $280 in it.  In a fit of guilt, I just gave it to a begger in a wheel chair.  I hope it helped him, but I didn't feel any better....just stupid.  Probably wrong thread.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Elvis said:

Last year I was feeling really bad about myself (drinking problems).  I had a leather cash wallet with something like $280 in it.  In a fit of guilt, I just gave it to a begger in a wheel chair.  I hope it helped him, but I didn't feel any better....just stupid.  Probably wrong thread.

You can afford it, and I'm sure it really helped that dude. 

Sure, it wasn't a purely "rational" decision, but helping someone (no matter what your inner motivation may have been) isn't something that you should feel stupid about. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Elvis said:

You should assume he bought beer & weed with it & feel good.