Air Force @ Texas Mid-week Series Thread

zlavydra

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Yeah I don’t see Sthele, Southard, Eckhardt or Morehouse coming back next year. Maybe Southard and Eckhardt but the rest of em can go to Tulane or whatever where they belong 

you mean kicking ass at Dyersburg State wasn't something?

1 minute ago, Cajun said:

I sure am glad our guys were doing their best bird imitations on 2nd base earlier.

‘Yeah, that’s what’ll win the day fellas!

Keep up the good work!

that shit is so fucking stupid, girls softball shit...yes I know they all do it now, so get the fuck off my lawn.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

ha.  this team sucks ass.  It's absolutely mind bottling we are #10.

Just now, Fletch said:

Yeah I don’t see Sthele, Southard, Eckhardt or Morehouse coming back next year. Maybe Southard and Eckhardt but the rest of em can go to Tulane or whatever where they belong 

I don’t think we suck ass. Our weekend rotation is salty, our lineup and defense is salty and we’re figuring out the pieces to the bullpen. Nixon putting it together would obviously be huge. Him, Cobb, Harrison  and LBJ is a solid bullpen. I think we’re gonna host 

4 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I don’t think we suck ass. Our weekend rotation is salty, our lineup and defense is salty and we’re figuring out the pieces to the bullpen. Nixon putting it together would obviously be huge. Him, Cobb, Harrison  and LBJ is a solid bullpen. I think we’re gonna host 

now you "think we are gonna host".  that's not good.  you are the one who is supposed to tell everyone "they don't know what they are talking about, see you in Omaha, bitches"

I beg to differ that our weekend rotation is salty.  they aren't awful but they aren't salty.

Edited by dcar00

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

now you "think we are gonna host".  that's not good.  you are the one who is supposed to tell everyone "they don't know what they are talking about, see you in Omaha, bitches"

Are you happy? Like in general? You don’t seem it 

5 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I beg to differ that our weekend rotation is salty.  they aren't awful but they aren't salty.

Stevens right now is salty in the way that a really fantastic meal gets ruined by too much salt being added. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

like fer sure yeah I'm happy.  are you one of those that reads emotion into posts on the internet?

Ok, now tell me about your childhood. Your parents. Don’t hold it in, dcar. My first therapy sessions are free. 

4 minutes ago, Fletch said:

So yeah why hasn’t Stewart been pitching much this year?

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

good inning from stewart

Seriously. I’ve been wondering why he hasn’t been pitching at all this year. He probably should’ve been our Tuesday dude all year