EPL 2018-19

Goo Punch

Spurs- Brighton, West Ham, @Bournemouth, Everton

Arsenal- @Wolves, @Leicester, Brighton, @Burnley

Chelsea- @ManU, Watford, @Leicester

ManU- City, Chelsea, @Huddersfield, Cardiff

I'd imagine Spurs and Arsenal because I don't see Man U taking both City and Chelsea. Chelsea may have just run out of points but they can still win Europa and get in. So can Arsenal. They all look shaky though. 

On 4/21/2019 at 6:36 PM, maninblack said:

Brilliant. 

12 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

He's right. But what a stupid thing to say.

Is he right? I've always thought of the derby as Texas/OU esque where you basically throw any form or context out the window when they play. Just because they've won their a lot as of late doesn't mean they will roll them on Wednesday. 

29 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Is he right? I've always thought of the derby as Texas/OU esque where you basically throw any form or context out the window when they play. Just because they've won their a lot as of late doesn't mean they will roll them on Wednesday. 

Go to Vegas & back your theory up with some cash.

13 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Go to Vegas & back your theory up with some cash.

The topic at hand was playing a rivalry game in that rival's stadium - not who is most likely to win tomorrow. City should handle them but ManU would love to ruin their title chances. I don't know if City is "scared" or not but that is a very high pressure game in a hostile environment. 

13 minutes ago, LonghornJudas said:

Entertaining match though.

LFC had a very similar match last season during their run to the final and while fighting for 4th. It was at Anfield against Stoke and ended 0-0. LFC had around 75% possession and took 20 some odd shots.

Matches against lower league opponents when you have a big European semifinal tie looming are very hard to get up for.