EPL 2018-19

Goo Punch

eual4bpjypj21.jpg

And then he clears what would have been the game winning tap-in to top it off. Just terrible officiating the three times it mattered most, which doesn't even include Rose stamping Leno's chest, or Sanchez blatantly stamping Koscielny about a minute before Torreira was sent off.

1 hour ago, Bartles said:

I assume it means you can't pummel him before the ball is even getting close, even if he's offsides?

The Kane play he sure looked like he was "attempting to play the ball" as he got shoved

The important thing here is that Mustafi is way out of his depth in the EPL and constantly gives up goals due to poor decision making. Hopefully Arsenal sign him to a big extension.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

eual4bpjypj21.jpg

And then he clears what would have been the game winning tap-in to top it off. Just terrible officiating the three times it mattered most, which doesn't even include Rose stamping Leno's chest, or Sanchez blatantly stamping Koscielny about a minute before Torreira was sent off.

On Kane’s penalty...

D0qbSBoXgAAW36Z?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

The important thing here is that Mustafi is way out of his depth in the EPL and constantly gives up goals due to poor decision making. Hopefully Arsenal sign him to a big extension.

i can't even count the number of goals he is directly responsible for. it's astounding. 

4 hours ago, midtown said:

Assanal fans bitching about reffing.. So rich and aggy

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

well first off it's a fact that we had terrible, goal-altering calls go against us today, and second, i did bitch about the refs on tottenham's behalf as well, so i think your incredulity is misplaced. 

Edited by Goo Punch

1 hour ago, mr. littlejeans said:
koscielny was well over the line when kane’s pen was taken. it happens on almost every pen.

arsenal fans complaining about vertonghen when auba shouldnt have even been taking a pen at all is lame. almost as lame as his penalty attempt.

here are the facts, and they are unsurprising to exactly no one, save the spurs fans who are blind to them:

1)Arsenal got fucked. Kane's penalty should never have happened, and Auba's penalty should have been retaken. Period. Comparing the two photos above as being even remotely similar much less the same is the exact reason that Tottenham and their fans are unquestionably the aggy of the EPL. Just blindly say/believe whatever supports your own team, even in the face of irrefutable facts that say otherwise.

2)Arsenal fans aren't "whining about the refs", we are pointing out the fact that they royally fucked up nearly every single big call of the day, including some that hurt tottenham. Auba's penalty was super soft and was a bad call. Auba and Laca are just as responsible for the loss as the refs are, and that's why none of us have actually claimed that the officials lost the game for us. But that's the difference in spurs fans and literally everyone else here- the ability to be even a little bit objective about your own team. 

3)Emery has outclassed Pochettino three times this year, totally dominating him tactically in both EPL matches. That's a fact. Spurs have been outplayed by Arsenal for 270+ minutes this year, and the stats and results show that. Aside from Leno's brilliant double save Spurs had absolutely nothing today, and the ExG of 3.48 - 1.43 (with a penalty for Spurs) bears that out. You should be thankful that you were gifted a single draw in three matches vs Arsenal this year and stfu. Lest we forget:

509db31ad2bf38c6d888f855e446e3aa.jpg

Edited by Goo Punch

thanks for clearing that up. i guess i was just confused by the whining.

14 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Wow. Arsenal got fucked pretty hard there. The Vertonghen encroachment was super blatant and directly led to him clearing a point blank shot from Aubuameyang. Ridiculous.

and the bemoaning.

14 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

same question i had, because they were trying to have it both ways. 

and the complaining.

13 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

eual4bpjypj21.jpg

and the lack of any mention of spurs being on the receiving end of bad refereeing, contrary to the claim made after yet another lamentation on behalf of arsenal.

2 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

well first off it's a fact that we had terrible, goal-altering calls go against us today, and second, i did bitch about the refs on tottenham's behalf as well, so i think your incredulity is misplaced. 

but then again it's probably just my lack of objectivity.

Will be the 200th league derby also for everton v liverpool today....interesting fact: if liverpool wins they will have just as many wins at goodison park as the toffees in the derby

Currenty 34 wins 32 draws 33 losses for everton @goodison in derby

As the match started I said to my friends that the three players on the pitch who made me the most nervous were Son, Kane, and Mustafi.
  • Like 1

koscielny was well over the line when kane’s pen was taken. it happens on almost every pen.
arsenal fans complaining about vertonghen when auba shouldnt have even been taking a pen at all is lame. almost as lame as his penalty attempt.

Fans?

eb5353dc59f005595516979bd19dddf9.jpg
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

City wins b2b titles...nice collapse liverpool

We still have to go to ManU, most likely won’t have KDB, and are involved in 3 competitions.  Still plenty of opportunities to drop points, but I will admit I never expected to be in this position after the Newcastle debacle.

We still have to go to ManU, most likely won’t have KDB, and are involved in 3 competitions.  Still plenty of opportunities to drop points, but I will admit I never expected to be in this position after the Newcastle debacle.
Reds have spurs and chelsea...so that will be more dropped pts

24 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

And it's pretty likely that the ref will say that he didn't think Sissoko's actions were red card worthy, thus making that non-reviewable (IE, they can't retroactively suspend him).

how is a headbutt not red card worthy?

2 hours ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Not a good day for EPL refs. Sterling was offside.

All 3 times?

53 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Defense on that first Southampton goal was absolutely atrocious. I only saw the begging of the match but it looked like Spurs were shelling them. What happened?

The midfield wore down and the shaky defense was left out to dry. That was one of the worst defensive lineups that Poch has run out all season long.

When you have zero depth, you wear your team out, that's what happened with the midfield. Frankly, Spurs are tired, it's why they have injury problems now as well as games where they just wear down to not much.